Hey, cjsha

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 09:35 am
Check out these idiots. I was cheering for the wolf.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,371 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 10:01 am
Natural Selection--weeding the Earth of disgusting, inbred, paint-huffing, mall-dwelling shitsacks (though not fast enough) since Darwin.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 10:11 am
doggie got mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 03:52 pm
Gustav! A warning please!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 03:59 pm
Seconded.

People...that thing shows an injured wolf, obviously deeply shocked and in great pain, being filmed by stupid and grossly insensitive humans, who are either too ignorant to know how stressful their presence was for a wild animal already experiencing great trauma, or who didn't care....and ghoulishly get "fun" from voyeurism at another creature's agony.

It made me sick.

Be warned.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:41 pm
I wish the wolf would have at least taken a chunk out of one of their faces.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:42 pm
Your description was enough to keep me from watching, dlowan. Very disturbing to just hear about it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:43 pm
It's not that bad. Although, sensitive types might want to heed the warning I guess. But really, it's not that bad.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:46 pm
I'm listening to dlowan. I've got enough disturbing images in my head to deal with already.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 05:22 pm
yeah, like that hockey player who took a skate-blade to his neck...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 06:36 pm
dlowan wrote:
Seconded.

People...that thing shows an injured wolf, obviously deeply shocked and in great pain, being filmed by stupid and grossly insensitive humans, who are either too ignorant to know how stressful their presence was for a wild animal already experiencing great trauma, or who didn't care....and ghoulishly get "fun" from voyeurism at another creature's agony.

It made me sick.

Be warned.

Thank you, Deb & k!

Sigh. Sad
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 06:46 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
yeah, like that hockey player who took a skate-blade to his neck...

Except that's kind of ******* awesome.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:26 pm
littlek wrote:
Gustav! A warning please!

I'm sorry about that, littlek (and dlown and others). I guess I didn't think that through before posting. Mainly, I wanted cjsha to check it out and didn't realize others would be watching.

But a valuable lesson can be learned from watching that video, and that is that stupidity can cause one to have his throat ripped out by a wild animal, and even though that didn't happen in this particular incident, and the wolf (fortunately for the idiot) went for the guy's leg, the message was still sent.

But, in the future, I will provide ample warning and now ask the offended to accept my humble apology.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:30 pm
Gus, I got your intent and appreciate it. I shouldn't have looked in the first place.......
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:35 pm
Damn it Gus, this reminds me, I want an apology for that time you posted some nasty dead animal picture that grossed me out. I don't remember specifics now, but you can just make it kind of a generalized, one-size-fits-all apology for everything offensive and depressing you've ever posted and that should cover it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:40 pm
You know what really amazed me? The fact that the idiot, after having his leg chewed by the wolf, goes AFTER him! When those fools ran into the tunnel I was seriously hoping the wolf was crouched, waiting with bared teeth.

But, no, it had made its escape. And somehow I believe that wolf's wounds were of a temporary nature and that is now perched on a hill, silhouetted against the moon, and howling a triumphant howl.

And the white flesh of an idiot shimmer from his teeth.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:41 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Damn it Gus, this reminds me, I want an apology for that time you posted some nasty dead animal picture that grossed me out. I don't remember specifics now, but you can just make it kind of a generalized, one-size-fits-all apology for everything offensive and depressing you've ever posted and that should cover it.

I have to drawn the line somewhere, cypercat. If I start apologizing for every insensitive thing I post I would have no time for posting.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:42 pm
Oh, no apology? You're dead to me now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:44 pm
For those who may be reading but not wanting to open the movie..

There is no brutality.. no blood.. no real "damage" ( boy do I use that word lightly..)

There is just american boy stupidity.

I have truck. I have gun. I see animal. Animal dont dare hurt me. Ug.

Animal does hurt dumbass...

Dumbass then chases the animal again..

dumbass..
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 10:19 pm
They were trying to win the 2008 Darwin award. F'n redneck retards.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey, cjsha
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 08:32:00