What YAWAY means to me.

Jovana

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:12 pm
~ YaWaY = JaYeY?~

http://www.catholiccompany.com/images/large/2022345.jpg

"Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love?,~ perseverance,

Seth,,, please help me no one else will,,, please thank you Amen!

Youngsters
Ass
Was
Annilated
Yearningly

"But you know all about my teachings, my way of life, my purpose, my faith, my patience, my love, and my endurance."

Seth,,, please help me no one else will.

"But thou didst follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience,

JaYeY?!

Seth,,, please help me no one else will..,,,Amen.

But you have intimately known (know yours and your buddies) my teaching,'(~=rape)' life,(= being raped and abused by The LorD ThY GoD and his BuDDieS for me who is was ths/hg-pjgyannalfo 19 Vernon st Bradford, Massachusettes,,,,the United States of America.) aims, faith, patience, love, resignation,

~ Bible Trash ~

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, long-suffering, charity, patience,

World English Bible
But you did follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, steadfastness,

Seth,,,,,,,,,,,?! God fk YOU! rott in Holy Hell with your Rapist self and Buddies! so says me/we Paula Jean Gilbert Yannalfo,,, and many others. -19 Vernon st Haverhill/bradford Massachusettes 01835 -

Seth,,,please help me,,, please thank you (thanks) AmeN!

Luk 6:27-38 Text Jesus' teachings Early Christians' teachings Teachings change: 313 A.D. Other links

27 'But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies,? agape like? do good to those who hate you,? do you mean like letting God who 'i th x holy spirit have done,,, most of my lives?,,?28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you

Seth,,,p;ease help God if you can,,, Agape love -Raphael-Raphael- Agape love,,, Raphael isn't good enough for you? "paula is sick?" why?

[Luke] 6:27-38

Agape is a gracious, determined, and active interest in the true welfare of others, which is not deterred even by hatred, cursing, and abuse, not limited by calculation of deserts or results, based solely on the nature of God

JaYeY?Your <me
Anus
Wailed
Always
Yearling <child

JaYeY?

Yonder
Awakening
Waiting
Ass
Yeadisassembled

Seth,,, please help me no one else will. Please thank you Amen.

JaYeY

Yaway
Always
Waits
After
Yards

Seth,,, please help me no one else will,,, please thank you Amen.

YawaY
Annointed
Wondering
Ailing
Youngster

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience.

YawaY
Awaiting
Wondering
Aways
Yes?

Yen~
Atta~boy
Ass
Wasted
Away?
Y
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,445 • Replies: 32
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 05:06 am
Boy you need help. Or maybe you could become a politician in Washington DC?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 06:33 am
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/gismonda/vernon.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:04 am

nice old area.
founded in the 1672, i believe...
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:18 am
God is beyond violent, as in sexually (amasoginist =woman hater animals as well) and not only has he and his Holy Buddies allowed me to become poor, homeless raped and beaten forever, at home in public (when i sinverly pray for help to he and Satan to not have that happen) i have scars from suicide and constantly get booted out of heaven (when i sincerly pray for next to nothing! and that's what i get less of ,,, nothing!) ,,, why God and his buddy sexually get off on violence against female anything.

Amen

This truly happened,,, i was in church and my hands and feet were !SO! cold,,, so i pjgy sincerly prayed to The Lord Thy God to have my hands warmed,,, the palms of my hands became warmed slightly, the top of my hands were extremly cold,,, i think my feet were freezing,,, and then my hands became like ice,,, so, i shook a complete strangers hand shortly after the incident (so i would have a witness to Gods indifference and cruelty towards me when i sincerly pray like i was told and taught.pjgy) and that man knows how cold my hands were. I don't know his name.

Everytime i pjgy ask for something good or tell the truth in public GoD allows someone to rape and hurt me,,, Paula Jean Gilbert Yannalfo.

Amen
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:24 am
what?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:30 am
jovana, you need help.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:17 am
PEOPLE are responsible for what happened, not God. Yes, God allows things to happen, no one can deny that. But it is human beings that do these things, not God.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 11:04 am
contrex wrote:
jovana, you need help.

amen
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:44 pm
PEOPLE are responsible for what happened, not God.

This i know for sure absolute,,, ~

~God and his sons/buddies =(ultra insane can't fathom how intelligent God and his buddies/sons are! pjgy it and they< are beyond scary)can make a girl do anything,,, such as like being raped and then made not to like being raped and felt (this is just one little hell game that God and his sons do and will be doing to me pjgy the x holy spirit, has been is happening and that is nothing compared to what they (sick scenarios i pjgy am going to have to go through because men rule in the future and alway's (my nose was just broken and it hurts , God and his children have made me so used to being raped, bludgeoned, broken bones and made to look like a crazy drug addict that i (pjgy) won't can't go to anyone for help.

Amen.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:49 pm
sounds like you need some counseling

amen
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:02 pm
Jovana wrote:
PEOPLE are responsible for what happened, not God.

This i know for sure absolute,,, ~

~God and his sons/buddies =(ultra insane can't fathom how intelligent God and his buddies/sons are! pjgy it and they< are beyond scary)can make a girl do anything,,, such as like being raped and then made not to like being raped and felt (this is just one little hell game that God and his sons do and will be doing to me pjgy the x holy spirit, has been is happening and that is nothing compared to what they (sick scenarios i pjgy am going to have to go through because men rule in the future and alway's (my nose was just broken and it hurts , God and his children have made me so used to being raped, bludgeoned, broken bones and made to look like a crazy drug addict that i (pjgy) won't can't go to anyone for help.

Amen.

How old are you? Good grief! Grow up! No one made you a drug addict. No one is stopping you from getting help but yourself.

I should know. I've been through it. Been raped, been a drug addict, etc. No one was gonna get me free from it until I decided to stop blaming the world and started taking responsibility and doing something about it.

Yeah, life freaking sucks sometimes. But it's not what life does to you that matters, it's what you do with what life does to you. You can either trudge in defeat or march in victory. Me? I choose to march in victory.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:04 pm
Arella?

AMEN sistah..
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:10 pm
Hey shewolfnm,

I may have sounded a bit harsh but if it hadn't been for a woman saying the exact same thing to me I'm sure I would have just sat there in my misery.

I know how she feels and I know it hurts. But I also know how I allowed myself to use that misery to lash out at others and even myself. I had to be snapped out of it and thank God He sent someone to do just that.

I didn't like hearing it then but today it is what I am most grateful for in my life.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:16 pm
I remember a time when PaulaJ was just a naughty girl.

What happened then, I don't know...

Anyway, I think she was badly hurt by religious crap...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:21 pm
I'm not saying she wasn't hurt. It's very obvious she was and I do have compassion for her.

But, if someone is stuck at the bottom of a well and can't get out, you have two choices. You either get down in the well with them or you throw them a rope. I chose the rope.

Should I blame my father for the rest of my life for what he did to me? Should I blame God? Should I blame God or my father for me becoming a drug addict? I never once blamed God. My father, yes. But I learned that hate and resentment didn't hurt anyone but me. I got tired of hurting and did something about it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:22 pm
No one ever told me anything.

I just stopped being a victim.
You are responsible for your place in this world and if you choose to roll over and play the victim, crying for attention and love.. so be it. But dont bitch about being there. That position does not have your name on it unless you put it there.

( And no. I am not talking about being a rape victim. Im talking about being a victim in general. Never taking responsibility for your own actions. Blaming all the bad stuff on anything else and everyone else. Whining for attention and wearing a badge of abuse as a status marker..)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 02:24 pm
Amen sistah!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 01:20 am
Crisis Counselors are waiting for your call.

New Bedford

8am - 11pm / 7 days

* (508) 999-7267
* (508) 673-3777

http://suicidehotlines.com/1art/sidegirls2/sgperi.gif

There are few who know the URGENCY...

the pulling, the tearing

the twisting, the turning

the moaning, the crying

the desperately dying

Few words could reach me
as I suffered the punishing torment

as the world of death pushed its way
into my heart and mind compelling me,

darkly drawing me to commit suicide

hurling me towards death and death towards me

http://suicide.com/suicidecrisiscenter/incrisis.html
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 07:51 pm
She seems to have disappeared?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What YAWAY means to me.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:03:01