which females look the best? hottest celeb?

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 10:24 am
Yeah im bored. anyways time to talk about girls.

best looking races? top 5?

1.lets see, persians DAMN! wtf? iranians whatever. for real they know how to breed over there. you can identify an iranian by her hips alone , not kidding.(afghani are amazing too, they have nice faces)

2.Italians, GORGEOUS, eyebrows , lips, hair and the facial features ,so hot. mean tempers ,and can cook usually! (mom material!)(greeks are hot as well, i consider them the same, but they arent really)

3.japanese same as persians, they know whats up. they got the innocent look, body not really bangin though. i get nervous around these girls, i dont know why they are just adorable. their eyes are like whoah, all big and black and shiny hahaha, and the hair, so bomb.

4.filipinas ass like whoah! lips sometimes too big. body amazing, skin color OMG! best bodies on the planet, for some reason i am most attracted to these women. hair is nice as well...

5. el salvadorians. just beautiful. and so mean and aggressive its awesome. skin is so nice.(def mom material)hair is also nice..

i think i got a thing for women with black hair.

Hottest celebrity: jessica alba! dutch and spanish i think...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 337 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Chai

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:00 am
But the models in ads and the products that make unrealistic claims about maintaining youth and losing weight should not dictate society's perception of what is beautiful, she said. Women can work together to correct that image and refocus society's expectations of beauty, she said.

"They don't get to define what is beautiful," Wolf said. "We get to define what is beautiful."
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:12 am
you could have at least put your hottest celeb! Sad
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:22 am
oh yeah, all natural or go home! fake women arent my thing.

green eyes, blue,hazel eyes, black eyes omg. thats whatsup. holy **** for real, green eyes? i mean DAMN, i want to make babies thinking about them.

this post wasnt really about "looks" it was about nationality. Razz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » which females look the best? hottest celeb?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 11:15:28