Sleeping

Tyrius

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 06:54 pm
Where is your favoirte place to sleep? (random question i know)
I like sleeping in a hammock dont know why always fall asleep real fast in a hammock.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 826 • Replies: 13
No top replies

fealola

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 07:16 pm
Me too. My Hammock.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 07:21 pm
I dont have 1
I usally run to my neighbors and use his Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:25 pm
my bed.

I used to be able to fall asleep anywhere. Sometimes I really like to curl up in a sofa chair and sleep sort of sitting up. I guess it must be some sort of childhood thing because it's the same postion as a kid on an adult lap might fall asleep in
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:29 pm
When Im not feeling well I do the same sitting up sleeping thing....never thought about the ailing childhood thing..interesting.
Generally though its in bed...I have a hard time sleeping anywhere else.
Hammock might be nice, will have to try it sometime.
0 Replies

Sir Motrax of Exile

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:30 pm
I always sleep in the car when I'm not the one driving (and sometimes when I am driving Shocked ) Something about the car that makes me so tired.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:30 pm
My sis has a hamock, I love to lay in it, but I enjoy the experience too much to fall asleep. Maybe if I wasn't watching the tiny tot I would fall asleep. I'll have to try it.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:36 pm
Smile

Sleeping while at the wheel is dangerous Sir Motrax!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:45 pm
motrax, me too. Maybe it's all that sunlight - like a sunroom. Very cat-nappy
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:47 pm
I want to drive its no fair Sad
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:51 pm
On the beach is my favorite place, listening to the sounds of the surf can put me to sleep in no time!

Next would be a pappasan chair!

My bed is always a favorite, but hey, it's nice to get off the beaten path at times:)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:51 pm
I love my bed, and sleep well in it.
I can fall asleep just about anywhere when given the chance, and if tired.
I once fell asleep on the deck of my old apartment. I was sitting on an armless kitchen chair, tilted back, with my feet up on the railing. I slept for about 2 hours. I still can't believe I didn't fall off the chair.

My favourite place? Anyplace where I can hear someone reading - that is, hearing pages turn. It was very much my childhood sleep routine - falling asleep, hearing hamburger and mrs. hamburger turning the pages of the newspaper, magazines, books.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 08:53 pm
ehBeth - good thought. That's probably why I get so lseepy when I read the kids' books. There's more page-turning that actual reading. Too bad they don't get sleepy too.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 10:52 pm
I have to do a lot of writing for my work. I can't always write well sitting upright in an office chair at a desk or a computer...stifles the creativity. I have always looked for more comfortable places. So a couple of years ago I bought this great big soft yellow stuffed leather armchair and matching ottoman...had it made for my office. It was to be my "writing chair." The ottoman is huge...large enough to spread papers out in front of me. Or so I imagined. Well, guess what...my "writing chair" quickly became my "sleeping chair." Can't sit down in it without falling asleep...it is soooo soft and squishy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sleeping
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 05:54:07