My friend said something about Jews

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 09:50 am
He was like "I wanna be the next Hitler, am going to kill all the jews, and 1 clown"

What is wrong with him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,892 • Replies: 8
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 10:33 am
He's a stupid jerk, and maybe worse.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 10:52 am
Interesting first post...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 07:09 pm
So, did you agree with him? And did you actually find out from him what's the basis for his prejudices?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 05:32 pm
Why do people have it in for clowns?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 06:17 pm
It's from an old Hitler joke:

Hitler and some other members of the Nazi party are campaigning in a local tavern. Hitler says to the gathered crowd, "When I become Fuhrer, I'm going to kill 6 million Jews...and one clown."

A member of the crowd shouts out, "Wait, why would you kill one clown?"

Hitler turns to the other Nazis and says, "Ah HA! I told you no one would care about 6 million Jews!"

Your friend may have been making an ironic comment about politicians and the way they twist people's words to suit their agendas, I suppose. (Unless he's American!) Or your "friend" may not even exist. Who knows. Who cares.
0 Replies

Immortal Logic

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 07:54 pm
jespah wrote:
So, did you agree with him? And did you actually find out from him what's the basis for his prejudices?

I want to knwo why he wants to kill the clown that is sick. Why the clown?
0 Replies

Immortal Logic

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 07:56 pm
contrex wrote:
It's from an old Hitler joke:

Hitler and some other members of the Nazi party are campaigning in a local tavern. Hitler says to the gathered crowd, "When I become Fuhrer, I'm going to kill 6 million Jews...and one clown."

A member of the crowd shouts out, "Wait, why would you kill one clown?"

Hitler turns to the other Nazis and says, "Ah HA! I told you no one would care about 6 million Jews!"

Your friend may have been making an ironic comment about politicians and the way they twist people's words to suit their agendas, I suppose. (Unless he's American!) Or your "friend" may not even exist. Who knows. Who cares.

Right man oh I feel so stupid I get it. Thats so funny. And I am thinking am lving with a murderer, I was staying up all night thiking he might kill me.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 08:13 pm
I heard the joke slightly differently a few years ago. It was George Bush and Tony Blair planning the Third World War, and 100 million Arabs and one blond with big tits.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My friend said something about Jews
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 01:19:48