What would you do if you're the last living person on earth?

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:58 pm
In a bid to continue some semblance of mankind, I would probably become an artificial inseminator of wild animals... except I would be using my penis and not my arm so that I could create MANBEARPIG!

In all seriousness, this is a very interesting scenario to consider. There's the possibility of disasters occurring in industrial situations because no-one is present to regulate processes. The internet would die. Some academic fields like psychology and economics would become completely useless with the lack of humans. While I am a person who prefers solitude in general, I would still go mad. I'd be listening to music and watching episodes/movies to feel some form of human contact. I would develop a skillset for surviving on my own... flying aircraft to travel from one place to another, farming, etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 395 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:06 am
If something caused all mankind to die... how do you figure on watching tv and movies etc. since there would be no electricity or any other form of manmade necessities since nobody would be around to keep them running.? It is very unlikely that only 1 person would survive anything that destroyed the rest of mankind. And, why would there still be animals around if no people survived?

Your answer would not fit if it was a woman answering.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:58 am
First, I would bury all the dead carcasses. Any special requests?

Second, I would gather all the food in one convenient location.

Third, beer: see Second.

Fourth, I would travel. I've always wanted to walk down 5th Avenue at rush hour, in NYC, without getting cursed for a mis-step or almost getting crushed underfoot.

Fifth, subway; see Fourth.

Sixth, I would build a fortress to guard against the vampires.

Seventh, I would stock a roomful of lifesize dolls.

Eighth, I would cancel Desperate Housewives.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:25 am
bookmark....I have given this much thought in the past. I'll be back.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 08:01 am
Intrepid wrote:
If something caused all mankind to die... how do you figure on watching tv and movies etc. since there would be no electricity or any other form of manmade necessities since nobody would be around to keep them running.? It is very unlikely that only 1 person would survive anything that destroyed the rest of mankind. And, why would there still be animals around if no people survived?

Your answer would not fit if it was a woman answering.

Oh c'mon Intrepid. Think rationally for once. What if the rapture occurred and you were the only person not taken by it? :wink:
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 08:04 am
I think I would find the bodies of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and Britney, take DNA samples that I would freeze.

Then I would find the cloning lab and get down to making my party harem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What would you do if you're the last living person on earth?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:52:20