Whats the deal with the thread titles?

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:25 am
Whats the deal, or we being bombarded with bots?

I just clicked on "new posts" link and this is what I get...

teen anal sample movie hot anal video

sex machine fetish car sex fetish

knee high socks fetish corset fetish

indication+of+valium+link+online.html+AUTO SPAM FILTER.webtimetools.com+purchase+valium+valium+

Weird and unusual happenings going on in the A2K forum lately........

>key the twilight zone music<
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 690 • Replies: 14
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:26 am
Damn, may have to have my eyes checked....

Poof, they are gone!

Talk about irritating........
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:36 am
makemeshiver33- If you see any of this crap, you might want to hit the report button, and report it as "spam". If a mod is around he/she will pull it.

Actually that stuff is around all the time, but the mods do a good job of cleaning out the junk.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:52 am
MMS, those are spammers. We have to get rid of them at the hamster end of things.

Phoenix is right; reporting helps. She's also right that there's considerably more of it out there than you're seeing.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:53 am
I can't imagine just how much there really is that we don't see....and how big a pain it is to have to get rid of....

I just know thats against A2K's policy and it seemed like there has been a ton of it going on here lately....to the point I've noticed it...lol

I don't have a problem hitting the "report button"...lol, I have done so on a few occasions myself.......

Thank you.........
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:59 am
Thanks in advance. To give you an idea, there've been something like 15 pulls since I got on, which was about 2 hrs ago.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 12:04 pm
Quote:
To give you an idea, there've been something like 15 pulls since I got on, which was about 2 hrs ago.

I'm sorry.......I know thats a pain......

I'll never figure out why people have to try to ruin something all for kicks and giggles?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 12:13 pm
Quote:
I'll never figure out why people have to try to ruin something all for kicks and giggles?

makemeshiver33 - Some do it for kicks and giggles. Most do it for the money. I would never click on one of thse links, but I would bet it is to a site where something is being sold.

What those jerks want is free advertising!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 06:16 am
Quote:
What those jerks want is free advertising!

Possibly free advertising--possibly names for a sucker list. Possibly, even blackmail opportunities.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 08:06 am
I just have a major problem with the concept...lol

I recently got attacked.

I ended up with thousands of corrupted files along with the virus and a few worms. These programs disabled every safety precaution I had in place.

I finally, hopefully, feel like, or the program I used to get rid of them says they were contained, deleted and/or quarantined.

It took me three days to get this comp back up and running.

I'm still having problems.

These people that spam in the sake of advertisement, lead an unsuspecting soul to another website just for them to end up with a virus or adware/spyware turned loose onto their computer just really pisses me off.

I've never figured out what they get out of corrupting someone's electronics except a feabal attempt at feeling powerful.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 08:12 am
makemeshiver33 wrote:
I've never figured out what they get out of corrupting someone's electronics except a feabal attempt at feeling powerful.

it's a form of terrorism, pure and simple...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 08:14 am
Hey! Who removed my sex machine fetish car sex fetish thread?

I had great plans for that thread.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 08:16 am
As I did for my teen anal sex thread.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 12:42 pm
Oh, I would never follow a link posted by anyone with only one post to their credit. They really can affect your own computer. I become especially suspicious on posts to anything like "Web Design" or anything like with incongruous titles.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 01:33 pm
Quote:
Oh, I would never follow a link posted by anyone with only one post to their credit. They really can affect your own computer. I become especially suspicious on posts to anything like "Web Design" or anything like with incongruous titles.

Ohhh, I don't. I pass those by. Call this just plain ole irritation on my part where spammers and hackers are concerned.

The virus and all the hassle I went through a couple of weeks ago was due to my own fault not because of a post in this forum.

I was doing product searches and click on a link that took me to an alternative site, not the one I was aiming at...which in return loaded me up with all the spyware/adware. Then the virus come via a music download website that I have used for the past couple of years. This was the very first virus I've downloaded and opened.

Once opened, I unleashed a beast..........took me a few days to get things sorta lined back up....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whats the deal with the thread titles?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 08:39:43