I Am Completely Lost....

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:31 am
I've been working so much over the holidays (not unusual and certainly desired) that I've completely lost all sense of day or time. I worked last night and today feels like I don't know what but certainly not a Tuesday. I THINK I have the night off tonight, but I better check my calendar to be sure.

You ever get like that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 304 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:35 am
tuesday?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:37 am
holidays? what holidays?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 12:30 am
What did one hippopotamus say to the other hippopotamus when they met in the forest.

"I keep thinking today is Thursday"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 01:31 am
I don't think that ever happens to any of us Bear.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 06:43 am
I have been like that for the past 5 weeks almost.

Christmas is 5 days away, and have no gifts for anyone yet and I still have 3 photo session to finish.

In fact, I have one that is complete, and I have forgotten to mail it twice ( meaning for two days)

I have to go pay for my class that starts in JANUARY and I dont feel as though I can even remember to do that. ( This should have been done almost 4 weeks ago)

I have another photo session ( product session) this morning and I just woke up.. and should be getting ready..
You know what reminded me I needed to work this morning?
This damn thread.

I have worked almost every single day since the last day of October, having at least 2 sessions a week.
I am loving being this busy.
I was able to get a new lense not too long ago, and I got a rather expencive flash and working on getting a soft box.

So I love having so much work, I hate having so little brain

I feel ya bear.. I realllllly do
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 06:45 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I have been like that for the past 5 weeks almost.

Christmas is 5 days away, and have no gifts for anyone yet and I still have 3 photo session to finish.

In fact, I have one that is complete, and I have forgotten to mail it twice ( meaning for two days)

I have to go pay for my class that starts in JANUARY and I dont feel as though I can even remember to do that. ( This should have been done almost 4 weeks ago)

I have another photo session ( product session) this morning and I just woke up.. and should be getting ready..
You know what reminded me I needed to work this morning?
This damn thread.

I have worked almost every single day since the last day of October, having at least 2 sessions a week.
I am loving being this busy.
I was able to get a new lense not too long ago, and I got a rather expencive flash and working on getting a soft box.

So I love having so much work, I hate having so little brain

I feel ya bear.. I realllllly do

Ewwwww.

He's not moist, is he?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 07:07 am
Day of the week? Sure.

But, for the past 6 weeks I have been flipping between calendars, booking and planning ahead.

I've actually had to stop almost daily to figure out what YEAR it is.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 07:14 am
dlowan wrote:

Ewwwww.

He's not moist, is he?

i cant tell through the gloves...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Am Completely Lost....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:31:58