Noddy24

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 01:20 pm
Letty--

Of course.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 01:25 pm
I understand Reyn's situation. Love means never having to say you're sorry Razz

Noddy, I may be sorry that I got DSL. I still can't post pictures and outlook express doesn't seem to be working. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 03:47 pm
Letty--

Being Born Out Of One's Time is glamorous.

Surviving Past One's Time, is not.

I too, pre-date the Space Age and the Computer Era will always be somewhat alien to me.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 04:39 pm
Hee, hee. Well, Noddy, I knew there were some compensations. I just noticed that the little blocks above me are back. Reading from my left to right I see B i U Quote Code IMG and URL. Razz

Don't know why I cannot post a picture.

Hmmmm. Now I see a long yellow bar that has a shield and a message that reads:
This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows.(whatever that means)
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:17 pm
Letty wrote:
Hmmmm. Now I see a long yellow bar that has a shield and a message that reads:
This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows.(whatever that means)

Letty, now that you describe the situation as above, the info that I sent you in my email is correct.

You can adjust for scripted windows in that area.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:26 pm
Gone, gone, all gone now.(the yellow bar) That's what my daughter used to say when she finished her meal in the highchair, and we had to be quick to keep her from throwing the tray back abruptly along with the dishes on it. Razz
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:52 pm
That happens on my computer too, Letty! If you click "No" the bar goes away. If you click on A2K's "IMG" box it will come back. When it does come back, click on the yellow bar and tell it to "Temporarily allow scripted windows" and you're good to go.

As to the "sorry, sorry, sorry" part of your query -- I've done a lot of things that I'm sorry for. Luckily the sorrys are mostly directed to myself so I take that to show that I'm learning.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 08:01 pm
Thanks, boomer. I'm good to go and perhaps tomorrow I can insert image as the directions say.

Confession, all. This thread was a mistake that I made when everything was amiss with my pc. and I hit the wrong thing, but it has turned out to be a good one, I think, because I got some great replies from some truly nice people.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sorry, sorry, sorry..............
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:02:22