I'm cheating on MYSELF--help!!!

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 09:45 am
sorry u guys but i'm like totally freaking out!!! i had been in a serious relationship with myself for some time. things were OK--i would take myself out for a nice dinner at Shoney's, watch Dateline NBC, put on Billy Ocean's Greatest hits and make love to myself. then about five months ago i met this astute, laidback, very sexy girl, and shortly after we began having an affair, or "dating" i guess you'd call it. needless to say the sex life i was having with myself dwindled dramatically. in fact i can't remember the last time i masturbated, and i can tell that i'm getting suspicious that i'm cheating on myself. the problem is i think about this girl all the time and i have no desire whatsoever to go back to myself. what should I do?????????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,123 • Replies: 21
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 09:50 am
You are horrible for cheating you know that?

dont you know how being cheated on feels?

how dare you
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 09:53 am
that's the thing! i know JUST how it feels because i'm there every time i cheat on myself! it's awful! i mean, really great. i mean, i'm so confused.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 09:57 am
Maybe you should try a threesome. I normally would not suggest this, but in your case I think it might work. Next time you get together with your lady friend, include yourself. But please clear this with her ahead of time. She might freak if she notices that you are in the bed with the two of you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:05 am
time will fix this... she'll betray you and leave you in a shivering mass of heartbreak and your loving hands will be there waiting.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:08 am
I know you will all be shocked, but I am actually thing about cheating on myself some day.
Just between us, I just don't turn myself on like I use too.

I try to stop myself from thinking about other people, but the power is stronger than I.

I don't know how much longer I can continue to be faithful to myself, I know how difficult it is, so I won't judge you for your actions.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:09 am
not if it were me.

I would SO leave him for cheating on me like that

thank god Im not his hand
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:17 am
Does one of you have children, Gargamel?

If not - just look for another ego. (Ego-trip-tours at 1060 W Addison Street might be a good advice.)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:19 am
Montana wrote:
I know you will all be shocked, but I am actually thing about cheating on myself some day.

I try to stop myself from thinking about other people, but the power is stronger than I.

I don't know how much longer I can continue to be faithful to myself, I know how difficult it is, so I won't judge you for your actions.

here's what you do Montana... about thirty minutes before you make love with yourself.... lie on your hand until it goes to sleep, then it will feel like someone else's hand. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:20 am
Great idea Idea Thanks Bear Laughing
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:20 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Does one of you have children, Gargamel?

If not - just look for another ego. (Ego-trip-tours at 1060 W Addison Street might be a good advice.)

We have an inner child, myself and I do. You're right that I should be thinking about him (he's called Lars). How could I be so selfish?

1060 W. Addison--hmmm, that address sounds familiar.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:21 am
Montana wrote:
Great idea Idea Thanks Bear Laughing

always here for ya.

((((((((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:21 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Montana wrote:

here's what you do Montana... about thirty minutes before you make love with yourself.... lie on your hand until it goes to sleep, then it will feel like someone else's hand. :wink:

Ah, yes, "The Stranger."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:23 am
try a glove.

nothing like a good round of s&m to spice up a relationship
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:23 am
Not that I don't detest what you're doing, but I'm very happy for you Gargamel :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:25 am
A glove may spice things up a bit as well. I should have started a thread about this years ago!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:31 am
you could buy your hand a mini massager...

http://barnabys.blogs.com/neverhappened/2004/09/usb_powered_vib.html
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:31 am
Montana wrote:
A glove may spice things up a bit as well. I should have started a thread about this years ago!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/smelltheglove.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:36 am
Me and myself are going to live it up now! You guys are awesome and I can't thank you enough :-D
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:52 am
shewolfnm wrote:

Shewolf, you're really suggesting that the solution here is to buy himself off with presents?! Come on now, the issue here is how to tell himself that he's been seeing someone else behind his back, not to hint to himself that it's his fault because the sex isn't good enough! Honestly, how thoughtless.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm cheating on MYSELF--help!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 05:11:02