Just dropping in to say hello all :-)

gezzy

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 06:27 am
Hi everyone. I absolutely love the new site. I still haven't had time to look around as much as I'd like to, but from what I see so far, it's awsome. I may not be around very much because I always find myself strapped for time, but I will sure come around here when I do find I have some time on my hands Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,153 • Replies: 30
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 07:05 am
GEZZY!

Great to see you! do stay and tell us how you are!

How are you?

We miss you!
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 10:30 am
Very Happy

Hi Gezzy!!!

Good to see you here!!!

Hope all is fine in your neck of the woods....

We're having a windstorm right now.... winter is arriving.... do you remember the "Winter Wonderland" thread from Abuzz? That was a great thread!!!

Peace and Love
Sandra

Very Happy
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 01:10 pm
Hi there Gezzy! I saw that you had created an account the other day but hadn't posted. I do hope you get some time to play. Welcome aboard! I'm happy to see you here!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 01:38 pm
Gezzyyyyy! :-D
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 03:12 pm
Jeezy it's Geezy, welcome. Very Happy Smile Laughing Laughing Smile :wink:
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 03:15 pm
Gezzy

Now, how did you sneak in and why didn't you tell me? I didn't see you till I did a scan of the member list.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 03:23 pm
Well, upon my word. It's Jezzybelle from the frigid North....did you ever find your old beau? Good to see you Miss Crush. Surprised
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 03:27 pm
Whooo-hoooooo, it's Gezzy!!!!

That just made my day!!!
Very Happy
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 04:14 pm
Whats all the excitement, I gezzy your here ! Welcome
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 05:29 pm
Geez, it's Gezzy (as in jazzy). Welcome to the new nuthouse.
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 06:41 pm
Hi, Gezzy! Haven't seen you in ages and ages. Please come back and play with us. You'll love this place cause it's superb.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 07:05 pm
Welcome, Gezzy!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 02:06 am
Hey there everyone :-)
Golly gee! Thanks for such a warm welcome :-D It sure is nice to see so many friendly faces.

Dlowan
I'm doing great. I'm very busy these days, but I am doing very good. How are things on your end? I miss you all as well and will try to spend more time hanging out with all of you, which is much more fun than working all the time :-D

Peace and Love
WOW!!! It's been forever since I've seen you. Things up here are great. It's getting colder of course, but I sure can't complain. How the heck are things on your end? I hope all is well. Yes, I do remember the winter wonderland thread and it was a lot of fun :-D

Fishin
Howdy partner :-D It's always a pleasure seeing you as well. I did sign on the other day, but at the time I didn't have time to snoop around and say hi to everyone. I am sure going to try to make time to play with you all :-D

Jespah
Hey there you :-D How are ya girl? Great to see you :-D

Joanne

Roger
Hey there sweetie ;-) LOL, I just figured I'd sneak in and surprise you ;-) I'm glad you noticed :-D How are things in your neck of the woods? The last time I talk to you, you were just as busy as I've been. Has things slowed down for you at all? Great to see you :-D

Letty
Thanks :-D It's great to see you as well. I never did find my old beau :-( Not yet anyway. I did find his brother and sent him a letter telling him that I was looking for him and gave him my phone #, address, and email, so I guess if he wants to be found, he knows where to find me ;-) How are things going with you?

Jerry
Awwwww!!!! Geeeeeeee!!!! Thaaaannnks!!! (blush) ;-) I haven't seen you in ages either. How the heck are you? Always a pleasure seeing you :-D

Algis
Thanks very much :-D
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 02:13 am
Merry Andrew
Why thank you very much. I think everyone needs a good nuthouse :-D How goes things with you? Great to see ya :-D

Bandylu
Hey there girl :-D I has been such a long time since I've seen you. Way too long. How are things? It really is great to see you. I'm going to do my best to be around more. You're right, this place is great :-D. Very user friendly and I love it :-) It's great to see you :-D

Swimpy
Thanks very much. You all sure have made me feel very welcome :-D Great to see ya :-D
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 08:00 pm
I see you have had a very warm welcome already!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2002 07:14 am
Hey Littlek :-D
Yes I have and I truly do love it here :-D So many nice people, including yourself. Everyone has made me feel right at home and this new site is totally awsome :-D
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2002 07:23 am
gezzy- Isn't it wonderful! Very Happy
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2002 08:28 am
Hey Phoenix
It's absolutely fantastic :-D I am going to have such a hard time getting things done now, lol. First thing I do in the morning now is come here and I have a very hard time dragging myself away, and I do mean dragging Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2002 08:33 am
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I plan to spend 15-20 minutes on the site, and then two hours later.................
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just dropping in to say hello all :-)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.24 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:23:33