Another Cirkus Reunion....Of Sorts

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 10:04 am
Myself and Randy, founding members plus Jason Patterson of Cry Of Love and most recently C.O.C. along with extended Cirkus family member Larry on guitar are playing a benefit at the beach for a fellow musician from back in the day who has Non Hogkins Lymphoma and no insurance.

It'll be good to help someone out and also to play with some of my good friends and ABSOLUTELY PRIMO musicians doing all the old Cirkus tunes.

I know that's probably of little or no interest but I'm so happy about it I needed to post it.

Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 395 • Replies: 12
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 10:23 am
Good for you!

I hope you have a great time and that you raise a lot of money to help your friend.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 10:24 am
Rock on Bear!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 10:44 am
Reunions are the most fun...

Enjoy, Bear
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 11:45 am
Actually Bear, you might want to send a letter to the financial department of the hospital where your friend is being treated. You can offer to do fund raiser for the hospital in exchange for them helping your friend. A somewhat famous performer did this for a little girl in our area a few years back and it proved to a good deal for everyone.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:05 pm
I hope you fill the house, bear.

Good for you and enjoy the evening!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:19 pm
There's 2 other bands on the bill one of which is a really , REALLY good Lynrd Skynrd tribute band.

That'll be fun. their singer is uncannily like Ronnie Van Zandt.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:26 pm
(I can't believe I'm saying this but...)

Ditto what cjhsa said.

Have fun!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:59 pm
BPB, was this the reunion weekend.....

Kurious in Kansas...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:10 pm
It sounds great. I wish I could be there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:12 pm
When?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:50 am
Saturday Dec. 29 in Atlantic Beach , NC a party haven... anyone who wants to come to Raleigh on Friday, stay at my house and come to the beach Saturday is welcome... it will be a guaranteed lost weekend...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 03:13 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
There's 2 other bands on the bill one of which is a really , REALLY good Lynrd Skynrd tribute band.

That'll be fun. their singer is uncannily like Ronnie Van Zandt.

I know a band called The Breeze that play Lynrd Skynrd right to the tee. I'd love to be there and watch you guys rock the house.

Have a great time and I hope you raise a bundle for your friend :-D
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Another Cirkus Reunion....Of Sorts
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 10:29:18