well known/famous faces

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 11:44 am
Have you ever watched a well know real person on TV, in the news maybe, who reminds you of a TV character.

I was just watching the news and Donald "hitman" Rumsfold was doing a press briefing. And I thought, he's The Smoking Man from the X Files. Lets get Sculder & Mully out of their nest and onto the case.
Who else has a day job and a bit of moonlighting on the side.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 611 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 12:00 pm
I've always thought that Ringo Starr and Yasar Arafat are one and the same.

I use to think Sean Connery and the Ayatolla Kohmeini were one also, but the Ayatolla died and Connery is still around.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 12:08 pm
you have to have a winner and a loser Frank. that's how it works out sometimes. Sean probably takes better care of his stuff.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 02:29 pm
I'd like to take care of his stuff. :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 04:07 pm
Gorsh, Johnoak, I always thought that Rumsfeld and Nick Nolte looked alike.

Then Condalisa Rice and Halle Berry do have a faint resemblance.

Hmmmm. If I may take a few liberties--Frank is a celebrity in his own right. Should he wipe that smile from his face; hold a staff; cradle the ten commandments recently removed by mandate from Alabama, he could be Moses. Very Happy

There is something about Pierce Brosnan and Peter Jennings that has a resemblance of sorts.

eoe, I'm with you, lisp and all. Razz
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:04 am
Yikes! I just saw Jack Straw on CNN and he does look like Ray Bolger, the "straw" man in "The Wizard of Oz"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » well known/famous faces
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 04:23:45