Just how old are you folks?

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 06:57 pm
"Type your name and get your own Glitter"

"Do you want your own Zwincky?" [sp?]

"3D Chat Bubbles" [and a little girl dressed in some lingerie].

Who are these ads for? I somehow had the impression that the people who frequent this site were a bit past their teen years. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,288 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:09 pm
You're not the boss of me.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:10 pm
We vary, we vary, but you're right more often than not. It's kind of tricky, as some of the supersmarties, are, or have been, quite young - Craven, whose site this is, and Cavfancier (no longer with us but we still miss him) for a start. Well, at least Craven started out young...

Ads are keyed to page content, at least some of the time.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:10 pm
I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth, thank you for asking.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:17 pm
dlowan wrote:

I knew that, Dlowan. Have you got your own Zwincky yet? What did you dress her in first? Is it possible to surround one's Zwincky with chat bubbles?

Just wonderin' Speaking of whom, where did she disappear to? Morphed into Finn?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:23 pm
Well, I dun'no, Osso. Speaking for myself, I started life at a very early age. Not so sure about Craven, though.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:29 pm
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

I knew that, Dlowan. Have you got your own Zwincky yet? What did you dress her in first? Is it possible to surround one's Zwincky with chat bubbles?

The awful circumstances which might cause me to in any way interact with a Zwinky have not, for which I thank a higher power in whom I do not believe, which is disturbing in itself, come to exist.

Should they ever (shudder) do so, I would have to assume some awful brain disease to be at fault, and I would hope my friends would mercifully dispose of me before I become the hollow shell of myself that such a predilection towards Zwinkies would shew forth to the world.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:34 pm
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

The awful circumstances which might cause me to in any way interact with a Zwinky have not, for which I thank a higher power in whom I do not believe, which is disturbing in itself, come to exist.

Should they ever (shudder) do so, I would have to assume some awful brain disease to be at fault, and I would hope my friends would mercifully dispose of me before I become the hollow shell of myself that such a predilection towards Zwinkies would shew forth to the world.

I guess this means that you can't tell me how to get her bra off, eh?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:36 pm
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

You're frightening me.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:43 pm
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

You're frightening me.

Forget it. Zwincky's history.

I saw a new ad. I want to become a Ninja and play some free destroyer game. Do you think that CJ will lend me his tommy gun? I was never really good with swords. You have to get too close to your opponent and you get blood spattered all over your clothes.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:45 pm
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

You're frightening me.

I saw a new ad. I want to become a Ninja and play some free destroyer game. Do you think that CJ will lend me his tommy gun? I was never really good with swords. You have to get too close to your opponent and you get blood spattered all over your clothes.

From his cold, dead, hands you poor silly little bit of alphabet soup.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:49 pm
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:
JTT wrote:
dlowan wrote:

You're frightening me.

From his cold, dead, hands you poor silly little bit of alphabet soup.

That'd work for me. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:52 pm
So, Roger, you were saying?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 08:58 pm
I was thinking A2K would be a much cooler place if our communication was via 3D chat bubbles. That would be, how shall I say it?.... Awesome!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 09:01 pm
roger wrote:
Well, I dun'no, Osso. Speaking for myself, I started life at a very early age. Not so sure about Craven, though.

You're right.

Craven sprung forth from his mother's loins as a scarily precocious 5 year old. He could already read and write, and he would have killed a Zwincky at twenty paces with his calculator, had he ever seen one.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 09:03 pm
That sounds super, Gus as long as I get to be Zwinky and no one else can use my shade of glitter.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 09:04 pm
Well, I was born in a log cabin that I help my father build.

Joe(it was bitching wicked)Nation
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 09:06 pm
I was born the day before George Washington crossed the Delaware and always use that historical event as a point of reference.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 10:51 pm
I remember live dinosurs so I must be pretty damn old. Either that or Ive become gungasnale
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 10:54 pm
not gungashale, gungasnake...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just how old are you folks?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:00:16