2 days of absence = dicipline committee !!

safinaz

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:21 pm
Hi all,
I didn't know where I should really write my topic.. anyway the general forum's ok.
I just wanna know your opinion about a decision made in our college (4th year of university). Before that, let me tell u the story..
We had a break for 4 days and it was a religious feast.. people live far from school and they couldn't make it and come on time.. some others were ill and some few had special problems, well it comes that 23 of the students didn't come that time (we are 28 in class) so we were absent 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday, we don't have classes on friday.. when we came, we met a horrible reception from all our teachers and administrators. They said we agreed all of us to not come and this is not true. Well, they said we have to apologize and so we did, we give a written apology to our teachers and to the administration. The teachers accepted it and the admin refused it. We waited for a discipline committee to judge... waited and waited and waited.. a month passed and we thought it's over.. next week is the 1st week of exams. We were surprised by the new annoucement -without being aware of the meeting-: all students are sentenced by the discipline committee, and they are all suspended from school for 16 days + expulsion from the first exams of the first semester. Knowing that the expulsion from exams means a 0 and we will all repeat that semester next year !!!! all this because of 2 days of absence and 4 of us were there so it wasn't arranged.. !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 410 • Replies: 1
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:23 pm
I am speechless.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 2 days of absence = dicipline committee !!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 03:38:17