Hey, all male A2Kers! Pssst...over here!

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 12:47 pm
Sorry to bother you all, but I just wanted to bring your attention to some trouble that may be brewing around here.

Women trouble.

Lately, all the women of A2K seem to be grouping together in certain relationship threads and commiserating about their feelings of loneliness, unworthiness, frustration, etc.

Now, this in and of itself isn't a problem, but as we all know, when a bunch of women get together and start talking about their problems, it's only a matter of time before they start blaming men, and after that, it's almost a given that eventually one of 'em will get the idea in their head to exact vengeance by glueing some guy's dick to his leg, or cutting off his balls while he sleeps.

At this time, we haven't reached that point, but I can see the potential danger, like storm clouds on the horizon, or weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...so please, guys, let's keep our eyes and ears open for anything that sounds suspicious.

I will be posting here if I see anything that looks like it might be leading in a dangerous direction, so that we may strike pre-emptively in such a case. I hope that you will join me in keeping watch on these damn troublesome women.

And please, don't tell the women we're doing this! If even one of them finds out about this thread or what we're up to, we're screwed!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,661 • Replies: 37
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 12:54 pm
Uh oh. I just found something. In a recent thread I just saw the following post:

Talking to a large gathering of women gathered together ominously, Noddy24 wrote:
I'm ready to express my inner bitch.

All are welcome.

Fasten your seatbelts guys. I think it's going to be a bumpy night.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 12:58 pm
You are right to be worried! First you consort and whatnot with a single gal in a hottub in full view of me and eoe, next thing I know you're asking for long hot wet kisses from a divorcee.

You... you... you man, you!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 01:03 pm
Oh ****. One of them has found us out! This could be bad.

Quick, someone seduce her!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 01:12 pm
Does anyone have any turpentine?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 01:35 pm
Oh ****, they've already gotten to cjhsa! Who has the turpentine, for christ's sake, man, we need help over here!!

And could one of you bastards please seduce Mame before she lets the cat out of the bag?!

Goddammit, we're getting our asses handed to us here! Reinforcements! We need reinforcements!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 02:11 pm
Remember when Gus disguised himself to spy on the women, Kickycan?

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1331/gusbikini3nn9.jpg
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 02:15 pm
Warning!

Noddy wrote:
Squinney has been having a Week Not To Be Repeated and a group of us will be having a Coyote Women Howling Friday Night--at the full moon, yet
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 02:51 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oh ****, they've already gotten to cjhsa! Who has the turpentine, for christ's sake, man, we need help over here!!

And could one of you bastards please seduce Mame before she lets the cat out of the bag?!

Goddammit, we're getting our asses handed to us here! Reinforcements! We need reinforcements!

I'll have you know that I am not easily seduced, KK... it takes more than a hot tub and couple of slippery hot kisses!

[size=7]BTW, it's too late - the word is already out about you ...[/size]
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 02:55 pm
Mame wrote:
[size=7]BTW, it's too late - the word is already out about you ...[/size]

Noddy24 wrote:
Evidently the full moon (clouds or no) has the Men's Lodge restless and uneasy. A long-time A2K member has posted a thread hinting of a conspiracy among women to commit liberation.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 03:55 pm
We have a Men's Lodge?
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:07 pm
dlowan wrote:
We have a Men's Lodge?

No, WE have a Men's Lodge.
Now scamper along and please be quiet.
Men are speaking.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
Where'd that scrappy rabbitess come from?
Must be a hole in the South fence.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
George wrote:
dlowan wrote:
We have a Men's Lodge?

Men are speaking.

Really?

Time to start the drumming and noise bullroarers and such then....
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
George wrote:
dlowan wrote:
We have a Men's Lodge?

Men are speaking.

Really?

Sssh, now. Go curl your hair or do your nails or something.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:23 pm
George wrote:
dlowan wrote:
George wrote:
dlowan wrote:
We have a Men's Lodge?

Men are speaking.

Really?

Sssh, now. Go curl your hair or do your nails or something.

I have FUR and CLAWS, ball freak.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:34 pm
dlowan,

Kickycan has pointed out that there is an abundance of threads for A2K females to commiserate on. Isn't that enough?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:37 pm
wandeljw wrote:
dlowan,

Kickycan has pointed out that there is an abundance of threads for A2K females to commiserate on. Isn't that enough?

Crap.

He only pretended to build a lodge to get women over here.

You poor fallguys are quite surplus to his requirements...soon, you will be competition....and then.....heaven knows what fate awaits his poor dupes.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:40 pm
I'll be forebearing (hmmm, forebearing..) at least for a while. Will channel over some food if cjhsa gets tired..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:41 pm
Anyhoo...who says I need commiseration?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey, all male A2Kers! Pssst...over here!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:09:42