I just took the Real Age test

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:08 pm
There was this banner on top of one of the pages that tried to lure you into their web site by using bells and whistles and they succeeded into pulling me in. It was a test to compare your calendar age with your "real age."

A 50 year-old person who exercises and eats right might actually have a "real age" of 45, or even 41.

I took the test, answered honestly, and discovered that I died seventeen years ago.

Fock that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 966 • Replies: 21
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:10 pm
Re: I just took the Real Age test
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There was this banner on top of one of the pages that tried to lure you into their web site by using bells and whistles and they succeeded into pulling me in. It was a test to compare your calendar age with your "real age."

A 50 year-old person who exercises and eats right might actually have a "real age" of 45, or even 41.

I took the test, answered honestly, and discovered that I died seventeen years ago.

Fock that.

Well, where is the link. Sounds like a fun site!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:15 pm
Re: I just took the Real Age test
woiyo wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Fock that.

Well, where is the link. Sounds like a fun site!

Here's the crap
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:15 pm
You can't seriously expect a dead guy to respond. :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:16 pm
I just did.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:16 pm
He's ALIVE.. AAAALLLLLIVVVVVEEEE!!!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:17 pm
But barely. Sometimes people stare at me for hours, trying to determine that very thing.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:20 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
But barely. Sometimes people stare at me for hours, trying to determine that very thing.

Thats why you want that guys 1940 $100 bill. Last bash, eh? :wink:
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:28 pm
I'm 12.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 01:59 pm
I think the only reason my "real age" is more, has to do with the fact
that I drive 15 mph above speed limit, and yell at the other drivers.
That ages considerably on a daily basis. In fact, I might be older than
gustav just right now!! Shocked
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 02:55 pm
It's a good think women live longer than men or you might be dead too.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 04:59 pm
parados wrote:
It's a good think women live longer than men or you might be dead too.

LOL. Certain days I feel like it already Very Happy
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:51 pm
There's also a test for us felines: www.catage.com

According to the test, I'm only three and half years old.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 05:05 pm
Didn't seem like all that bad a test, as a gross measure. Not all that good, but not all that bad. I put a new email address in, and it showed up as spam on that site; I clicked on the report as not spam, and it evaporated.

Thus, I'm a good fifteen years younger.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:20 pm
I took it. The way some questions are worded, my responses sometimes triggered the negative, although they shouldn't have. Instance: I get varied exercise all week long, but they gave me a negative and suggested excercising, such as yoga.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:43 pm
Very funny re you and exercise, Edgarblythe. Would that the test authors have to lead your work life.

I failed to say I take any pills for, say, menopause, but that occurance was years ago.
Why would I take them now?

Same for asthma, which I, knock on popsicle sticks, haven't had for near the two years since I've been here in NM. I usually only get it post bronchitis, post flu, or cold ... now, though I did get it a lot back in fogville.
I have an inhaler in the cabinet, in case.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:47 pm
Well, I never saw their summary. Oh, well. I found it sort of light weight as a real delving questionaire, and remiss for that, with a lot of sloppiness... but still found it better than most questionaires of this type.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:54 pm
I was annoyed re all the advertising of what they wanted to send me, equating my not wanting to get their stuff with no interest.

I already read, routinely, the mayo clinic site, the harvard med site, the NYT on med, google on med, and a lot of subsidary stuff re nutrition, its benefits pro and con, et al. No, I don't want a swath of emails educating me.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 07:12 pm
The test showed me to be a year younger than my actual age, but, as I pointed out, some of the results came out wrong.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 07:30 pm
I never did actually take the test and now I feel a bit guilty about having subjected my dear friends to such an ordeal.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I just took the Real Age test
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:44:16