Able2Moveon.org

Chai

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:38 am
good one Francis.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:46 am
So, do any of you teach your kids to call other people names and put them down?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:49 am
Oh, to the member that just pm'd me. I still can't pm so thanks and yes it helps Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:52 am
The attempts to marginalize me are just fascinating. Fun stuff!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:56 am
TTH - It has nothing to do with calling people names, but with the possibility, confirmed so many times in these threads, that one or several A2K members, could actually be exactly what some other members are infering they are.

Adjectivating them in a way or another is of little importance, as they seem imune, or permeable, to sound reasonning.

Therefore, from a philosophical point of view, they are seen as a more incomplete part of humankind.

Their lack of compassion, understanding and some more traits of humanity provokes a revulsion that many members usually point out.

Does this answer your question?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:00 am
Francis wrote:
TTH - It has nothing to do with calling people names, but with the possibility, confirmed so many times in these threads, that one or several A2K members, could actually be exactly what some other members are infering they are.

Adjectivating them in a way or another is of little importance, as they seem imune, or permeable, to sound reasonning.

Therefore, from a philosophical point of view, they are seen as a more incomplete part of humankind.

Their lack of compassion, understanding and some more traits of humanity provokes a revulsion that many members usually point out.

Does this answer your question?
I must point out that Francis is a cheese-eating surrenter monkey and a dear friend of mine.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:04 am
There are many here to absolutely refuse to participate in the cycle of life and instead choose to be mere bystanders.

That they cannot fathom the truths I find to be self evident doesn't really surprise me, but it does sadden me as I can see the future they will bring upon us.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:09 am
cjhsa wrote:
There are many here to absolutely refuse to participate in the cycle of life and instead choose to be mere bystanders.

That they cannot fathom the truths I find to be self evident doesn't really surprise me, but it does sadden me as I can see the future they will bring upon us.
Yes of course, please share your opinions and then tell why this forum is incompetent to post your opinions, dickwad (Able2Moveon.org_).
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:09 am
dyslexia wrote:
I must point out that Francis is a cheese-eating surrenter monkey and a dear friend of mine.

As a consequence, I'll send you a pack of French cheese, so you do not have to endure your awful Velveeta..
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:13 am
To the person who just pm'd me..........you are funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
I mean that in a good way Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:56 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I must point out that Francis is... a dear friend of mine.

Just when I was starting to have some respect for him....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 01:38 pm
http://www.gameslol.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/trollnice.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 01:49 pm
He has a voracious appetite
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:09 pm
Oy, a popcorn thread!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:19 pm
>scratching my head< Confused
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:33 pm
Hey, I still have a troll with that crazy hair. You say it like it is a bad thing Laughing Laughing Just when I was having fun I had to leave.
Damn, I hate when that happens. martybarker, don't scratch your head, Seattle came out #1 as the smartest city in the USA by
the census bureau Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:59 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
http://www.gameslol.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/trollnice.jpg

Apparently shewolfn is on a diet.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:13 pm
Better then a diet of s#@t for brains.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:18 pm
Sir, you are conflicted.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:50 pm
Ok, I'm sorry.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Able2Moveon.org
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 03:36:34