A2K Has 47 Conservatives

cjhsa

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:37 am
Out of how many members? And at least one of these conservatives is in the wind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,418 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:46 am
1 down 46 to go....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 10:39 am
We should really be told what kind of conservatives they are:

Fiscal Conservatives
Family Values Conservatives
Social Conservatives
TheoConservatives
NeoConservatives
PaleoConservatives
2nd Amendment Conservatives
Beltway Conservatives
Corporate Conservatives
Rich*Conservatives
Libertarian Conservatives

So many one-issue minds, so few true believers in this Republic and it's Constitution.

Joe(They all like to watch FoxNews, but for different reasons)Nation

*not necessarily fiscally conservative unless it benefits them directly
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 11:49 am
Check the "Usergroups" tab at the top of A2K.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 12:08 pm
Most of the general A2K population don't belong to any specific user groups. There are 69 Liberals, if you go by that list. I don't know how many of them are still around. The group leader certainly isn't.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 12:30 pm
why not cut the horseshit?

The vast majority of us are liberal where it comes to getting what we like and conservative where it comes to granting what we don't.

That's the bottom line.

Different goals, same game.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 02:09 pm
You need to revise that number of liberals downward, Miss Duck. I was looking at the user groups, and it stated that i was a member of the "liberal" group, and offered an option to "unsubscribe." I don't recall that i ever joined such a group, although i once did receive a PM inviting me to join "PUP." I rather suspect that someone included my name in that list without my prior knowledge or consent.

I don't join, i'm not a joiner. I once joined the Army--that cured for life of being a joiner.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:00 pm
Yeah, I saw quite a few people on there who aren't even around anymore. If I recall correctly, those groups correspond to the debate "room". Sometimes you have to join a group to participate on those debate threads. I'm a member of conservatives because I joined a discussion about health care that was in the conservatives group. It doesn't mean anything.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:34 pm
Setanta wrote:
You need to revise that number of liberals downward, Miss Duck. I was looking at the user groups, and it stated that i was a member of the "liberal" group, and offered an option to "unsubscribe." I don't recall that i ever joined such a group, although i once did receive a PM inviting me to join "PUP." I rather suspect that someone included my name in that list without my prior knowledge or consent.

I don't join, i'm not a joiner. I once joined the Army--that cured for life of being a joiner.

I heard that **** big dawg....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:43 pm
S'truth, Bear . . . i just don't join . . . either someone signed me up without my knowledge and consent, or i posted in a thread without knowing i'd be sucked in. I recieved an invitation to join one of those groups, and i ignored it.

This has nothing to do with political views. In some things, i'm more conservative than many of y'all. In many, many other things, i'm way to left of the "liberals" around here.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:00 pm
I'm exactly the same way in my views but since I despise the war and bush I'm a left wing liberal...1000%... and tha's that apparently. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:04 pm
Yer a commie homo-sexual faggot, too, ain'tcha?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:26 pm
don't flirt in front of everyone....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:36 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Yeah, I saw quite a few people on there who aren't even around anymore. If I recall correctly, those groups correspond to the debate "room". Sometimes you have to join a group to participate on those debate threads. I'm a member of conservatives because I joined a discussion about health care that was in the conservatives group. It doesn't mean anything.

Just to be clear here, I was invited to join the conservatives group and accepted that invite. It might not be obvious by the way I worded this post.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:51 pm
Nimh, sozobe and I are conservatives as well.

Cool
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 06:41 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Nimh, sozobe and I are conservatives as well.

Cool

And that would make me....let's see....figuring for the overall shift to the right in the political spectrum, allowing for windage and elevation, and adding a bit of yaw for the hell of it...I come up with Albert Speer.

Hmmm...well that's not too bad I suppose.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 06:59 pm
So........cjhsa's an A2k47......

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry...someone had to say it....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 08:51 pm
Laughing You'll rot in hell for that one.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 06:45 pm
And now a serious word or two from David Brooks regarding just how lost the conservatives are presently and, more importantly, why.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 05:33 am
Shocked Wow..

im a liberal..

and I didnt even know..
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2K Has 47 Conservatives
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:19:14