Do you bring a gift to an engagement party?

sozobe

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 07:32 am
Ha!

That's cute.

I know, Noddy, I didn't think things through until after the planning was well along and I don't really want to shift gears now. It'll be a cool party! But oy, a dozen more Webkinz, I dunno...

I guess we could return/ exchange some of 'em...?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 07:35 am
...ideally they'd all buy her the SAME Webkinz (a black cat, say), and then I could return 11 and she could claim to each person that the one she keeps is the one they gave her...

yeah...

no.

sigh
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:48 am
Possessions are a snare and a delusion--and possessions have to be dusted.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 11:06 am
sozobe wrote:
I don't want her to get another dozen of them. I can't think of how to handle this though.

but Mommmmmm

Quote:
If your child has more than one Webkinz pet, we always suggest adopting them onto a single account. When you adopt more than one Webkinz pet onto an account, you also get special bonuses! You get a new room for your second through tenth Webkinz pet, an exclusive item with your second Webkinz pet and beyond, and a super-bed with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth pet and every fifth pet beyond that! Adopting more than one Webkinz pet onto your account is a GREAT idea!

from the Webkinz parent's area

(more Webkinz are obviously better Cool )

is there any way to prevent more Webkinz getting into your life? I'd suspect not - but I'll ask around.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:24 pm
I had lunch with my friend Gym Mom and this came up... (her son is a recent devotee of Webkinz and also a party invitee). We were talking about how we both actually really like the whole Webkinz thing but the hard part is keeping their numbers down!! I said, "That reminds me, maybe you have some advice for me..." and talked about how I don't want sozlet to get a Webkinz from everyone for her birthday party but I can't very well tell everyone "no Webkinz..." She said "Leave it to me. I'll handle it." She'll talk to people on her own and make sure they get the message, but no fingerprints.

She's super cool.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:17:53