An exciting news

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:41 pm
Recently, I saw a news on China - China 's trade surplus may become the first country. This further increased our investment in China's confidence and determination. This has a long history and cultural origins of mysterious ancient civilizations, we have the cup.

China's trade surplus may become the first country

China's trade surplus in 2006 for 177.5 billion US dollars, from January to July this year reached 136.8 billion US dollars. Yu Guangzhou said that, under such a growth rate, China's trade surplus this year is likely first in the world.
Data show that last year China's export volume and the gap between the United States less than 70 billion US dollars, while the export growth rate 7 percentage points higher than the United States. If the current growth rate, China's exports this year will likely exceed 50 billion US dollars the United States.
Observers expected that if China continuation of the current import and export growth, China's export volume next year will further overtake Germany first place in the world; Within the next two years, China may exceed Germany, after the United States became the world's second largest exporting and importing countries.
According to the General Administration of Customs statistics, the first half of this year, China's foreign trade amounted to 980.9 billion US dollars, an increase of 23.3%. Among them, exports of 546.7 billion US dollars, an increase of 27.6%; Imports of 434.2 billion US dollars, an increase of 18.2%.
Yu Guangzhou said that the total foreign trade growth expands, China's trade structure is being optimized. In recent years the export tax rebate policy and the processing trade policy adjustments in the backdrop, "a two-funded" products exports dropped significantly.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 757 • Replies: 5
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:37 am
Yellow man speak with forked ear ?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:46 am
I don't like the yellow man stupidiity.

On the other hand, what is your point, manufacturer, if indeed ypu personally are a manufacturer.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:59 am
I take the point as being related to the link in the signature line that the moderators have already removed. This means I'm not the quickest on the report button, after all.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 01:02 am
ossobuco,

My comment was an ironic parody of the apocryphal "White man speak with forked tongue", denoting communications with a nationalistic ulterior motive written in poor English.

Don't you do "irony" in the US ? :wink:
0 Replies

manufacturer007

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 01:46 am
My speech
I have no purpose as related links, the Internet has not signed, those are just some of my personal works. I am not a boy, I am a girl, and I just hope we become good friends, with you have a good communication and exchanges, I want to know what you share.
0 Replies