Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 452 • Replies: 18
No top replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 06:36 pm
He never actually hit the ground.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:10 pm
Yah. Hitting dem pines trees in der dark lika the way he done hitem, don't give him mucha chance of axelly making it all der vay down.

Plus he kinda lost some of that there money that he was wearing (member that kid found some in the river years later.)

So's he probably still hanging around those hills.

Joe('about sixty feet offen the ground)Nation
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:43 pm
He inadvertantly landed in the exercise yard at Yablonski's Rotweiller Farm.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:50 pm
Huh
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 08:02 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Huh

Read HERE.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:16 pm
Not many people know this, but his name was actually B.D. Cooper. B.D. grew a beard and moved to Colorado, where he successfully masqueraded as a rancher-cum-social philosopher for many years before being discovered. He then disappeared for several years, during which he was rumored to be traveling around the Southwest in a small trailer, staying in ancient Indian ruins for weeks at a time with no company save that of a bad-tempered parrot. He last surfaced in Albuquerque, NM, where he reportedly convinced a nun to move in with him and share his fortune. They invested in a company that made pink plastic flamingos, but the company folded and they lost everything. B.D. ("Bob") and Sister live quietly now, except for his occasional raving fit when a plane passes over.

[size=7]Oops. I wasn't supposed to tell, was I?[/size]
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 10:05 pm
I think it's OK, Eva. They kept the bankrupcy of the flamingo company under the lid for awhile, but it's been brought up a little lately, so I think Bob and the Sister came to terms with it and moved on.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 10:12 pm
My bible tells me that he just "learned to fly" on his descent, and never returned to "earth".

If that makes me crazy, call me "crazy".
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 10:13 pm
it doesn't make you crazy. you must have been crazy in the first place.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:34 am
Eva wrote:
Not many people know this, but his name was actually B.D. Cooper. B.D. grew a beard and moved to Colorado, where he successfully masqueraded as a rancher-cum-social philosopher for many years before being discovered. He then disappeared for several years, during which he was rumored to be traveling around the Southwest in a small trailer, staying in ancient Indian ruins for weeks at a time with no company save that of a bad-tempered parrot. He last surfaced in Albuquerque, NM, where he reportedly convinced a nun to move in with him and share his fortune. They invested in a company that made pink plastic flamingos, but the company folded and they lost everything. B.D. ("Bob") and Sister live quietly now, except for his occasional raving fit when a plane passes over.

I didn't know Eva was a nun.

Joe(running I'm running)nation
0 Replies

Audra

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:48 am
Hi ppl what are you guys talking about.
It seems you are doiing a serious discussion.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 06:15 am
Hi Audra, welcome to A2K.

No, this is not a serious thread, as you can see by the number of posts by the people who have responded, we've all been around here a long time, and know each other well.

The post Eva made was pretty much describing the life of, ahem, Bob, AKA dyslexia, or as known by his friends....dys.

Hang around and you'll figure out who's who.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 03:15 pm
Chai......I'm speechless!

That was so ...... so diplomatic of you to say to a newbie.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 03:26 pm
I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I should go take my temperature or something.

Maybe I need an enema.

There, is that better?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 03:39 pm
Nope. No way you could have done it that fast, Chai. We all know you're full of it. Now, go back in the bathroom and don't come out this time until you're done. Laughing

Me? A nun?! You'd better run, Joe! Diane'll get you for that!

E(this is how urban myths get started, isn't it)va
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:04 pm
Wow, I didn't know you were a nun either.

huh.

I mean, are you currently a nun?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:07 pm
I am Nun of the Above.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:34 pm
Must be force of habit.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whatever happened?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:36:34