Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 560 • Replies: 17
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 09:09 am
Oh my god. You mean I have the same birthday as McGentrix? Shocked
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 09:10 am
maybe you two could get together and toast all the things you have in common....I know you have limited time...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 10:39 am
there's something about upstate New York
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:27 am
McG--

Happy Birthday.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:34 am
Happy Birthday to the Big Mac G and his friend Kick-E!

Hope you both have a great day!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 01:28 pm
Kicky can have birthday wishes as well.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 01:51 pm
This may be the beginning of a wonderful friendship between Kicky and McGentrix. Happy birthday to both of you!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 02:07 pm
Yes, a wonderful mating. Their offspring, McKictrix, will be a welcome addition to A2K.

Kidding of course! Happy B-day McGentrix!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 03:41 pm
you do realize I have no idea if it's his birthday or not but I happen to know today is not kicky's birthday.....we've been chuckling....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 03:43 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Yes, a wonderful mating. Their offspring, McKictrix, will be a welcome addition to A2K.

Kidding of course! Happy B-day McGentrix!

Of course you're kidding.

That would be horrible.

But I'm getting wood just thinking about the act.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:00 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you do realize I have no idea if it's his birthday or not but I happen to know today is not kicky's birthday.....we've been chuckling....

I did find it highly unlikely that you would ever have a conversation with him that was civil enough to find out when his birthday actually is. But I always like to play along.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:07 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I did find it highly unlikely that you would ever have a conversation with him that was civil enough to find out when his birthday actually is. But I always like to play along.

The tragic side of this is that it's is exactly what the Apocalypse of John predicts. "... and when the sixth seal was opened, two beasts descended from the sky: a Bear and a New York conservative. And low and behold, they were both celebrating their birthday ..." The implication of John is clear: the end of the world is nigh. I'll think of all your lost souls while God ruptures me directly into heaven. So long, folks!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:08 am
Bear
Now that Bear has passed that #@%$^& stone, he's got his wicked sense of humor back.

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 12:06 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

well.. damn.

and here I was ready to flash my tits....
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 12:42 pm
Happy Birthday!

How many 'bumps' are you due?

Sarah
xxxxx
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 01:01 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

well.. damn.

and here I was ready to flash my tits....

well you missed my birthday..... let's have a look..
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 01:29 pm
Oh damn! I confused His Bearness with Kicky! I of all people should know when Bear's birthday was. Maybe I won't be ruptured into heaven after all.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Birthday McGentrix!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 05:20:01