I am so delighted

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:38 am
You guys are such thoughtful hosts. Lucky Phoenix.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 09:28 am
BBB
The myth that Phoenix has blue hair has been exposed. While visiting the High Desert in New Mexico, we all agreed that her hair is turquoise.

I sort of never liked Phoenix but now that I've met her and Mr. P, I really don't like them because they lunched on Dys' idea of a good hamburger without chillies.

Phoenix, Diane and I went to a local farmers market. I found quince, freshly picked raspberries, and tiny french seckle pears. I'm in food heaven. I will show Diane how to cook the three quince she bought.

BBB
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:52 am
Well, Phoenix and Mr left this morning on their way to Arizona and then into Utah. She did phone as they were leaving town to say they had a miserable time here so I suggested they never return.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:59 am
I'll break the pattern and say I got a big kick out of meeting Phoenix and Mr. Phoenix.

<Phoenix, quit kicking me!>
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:50 pm
Dys
ossobuco wrote:
I'll break the pattern and say I got a big kick out of meeting Phoenix and Mr. Phoenix.

<Phoenix, quit kicking me!>

I hope Mr. P is driving because Phoenix would have to call you to learn which way to turn at every fork in the road. Short women with turquoise hair can't tell north from south much less east from west.

BBB
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am so delighted
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 01:19:49