What Are YOUR Rabies Day Plans?

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:57 pm
Here's a bulletin for those without a clue: Sunday is World Rabies Day 2007.

Which means me n' the bros are throwing a rager at our babe-friendly a-frame. You're invited, provided you're not a total dog.

The festivities begin when the bro-gade heads to Seamus McGillicuddy's, a totally authentic Irish Pub downtown, replete with beer pong leagues and Corona specials. There we will pick up a bakers dozen o' McBabes, and roll back to the pad.

In honor of World Rabies Day, we will watch Old Yeller and shotgun beers. There may be sex. Then, instead of rabies shots, I will inject all attendees with Jaeger! That's right, I've procured authentic needles, the same kind used (or formerly used) on amateur spelunkers unfortunate enough to have their faces chewed off by pissed off bats. Can you imagine, Jaegermeister straight to the abdomen?

After that, we dance all night to Nickelback.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 679 • Replies: 10
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:05 pm
Nothing.

We don't got no rabies here, so we don't honour the day.

I haven't thought of Old Yeller for years.

You make Bunny sad.

http://www.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/74156/bunny_sad_qjpreviewth.jpg
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:31 pm
Damn. I was totally unaware. I guess I'll have to dig out the party shirt and head for the parade.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 06:44 pm
I get my shots on a regular basis, thank you. You may pet me...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 07:19 pm
No rabies, no party, dlowan.

And I don't understand tears, for bros don't cry.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 08:51 pm
I dunno; maybe hire some old bitch to go bite my boss on the, well, cheek.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:36 pm
Well, we have APEC day tomorrow.

It sounds much the same.

Perhaps someone will bite George Bush.

We get a public holiday, because a dozen over-inflated male egos are in town!

Can't wait to see what the local dress item is. (considering we don't have a national dress - or perhaps we do, t-shirt, short shorts and rubber thongs (for the feet, please!)
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:31 am
I heard the racing industry were planning to infect bush.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:55 am
Sep 5, 2007 1:31 pm US/Eastern

Rabid Bear Killed After Trying To Enter Home
(AP) GRANTSVILLE, Md. State wildlife regulators say a rabid bear was shot and killed by a western Maryland man after it tried to get into his house.

Michael Stanton dropped the 134 pound female black bear with a shotgun blast as the animal tried to pull the air conditioning unit out of the window of the family's rural Grantsville home.

His wife Charlotte says she's glad that neither of her children were outside when the bear charged last Wednesday evening. She says the animal attacked after her husband yelled at it through their screen door to shoo it away from their goats.

The Department of Natural Resources says it was the first bear to test positive for rabies in Maryland. All four family members will get rabies shots as a precaution due to their possible exposure to the animal's blood and saliva.

Civilization is changing the wild animals. They used to go after people, now they try to steal your applicances.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:55 am
You mean he's not already rabid?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 05:00 am
sozobe wrote:
You mean he's not already rabid?

I meant with horse flu

Horse flu has brought Australia to its knees soz.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What Are YOUR Rabies Day Plans?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:07:14