Irresistible Impulses II

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:49 am
Had any lately, y'all?

I really wanted to tell Mame that Francis is a medical doctor specializing in ENT. All of his traveling involves Doctors Without Borders.

Also wanted to tell Jeremiah that his screen name reminds me of a song.

Jeremiah was a bullfrog,
Was a good friend of mine....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,045 • Replies: 20
No top replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:50 am
Love you Baby!!!!!!!!!! Razz
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:53 am
Wow, elio. You just made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. Love it, and welcome back.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:17 am
wraps his big stick arms around Letty and gives her all the loving and comforting hugs she can handle, then looks into her eye with a gleem and winks :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:18 am
Also wanted to tell Walter Hinteler to quit confusing his lovely wife with a cold, stone Greek statue. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:20 am
I have been writing but not sure I am ready to share it in prime time A2K.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:24 am
and here is a Walter wink for husker and elio.

:wink:

Also want to call Bill Gates on the phone and tell him to quit hijacking my responses on A2K.

Well, h and e, do your writing after hours. Razz
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:32 am
LOVE ADORNED

Love does not always come to everyone.
We have discovered something so wonderful and beautiful.
My compassion for you is like the never ending cycle of the wave upon the beach.
Everything comes and goes like the tides, and is renewed with each cycle a new and fresh beginning everyday.
The fragrance of your passion and the essence of your soul never leave me alone, I am always adorned by you in my heart.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:42 am
husker, that is truly a beautiful poem. Thank you.

Also want to write to the president of NBC to tell them that they need to get Medium back in its regular prime time. That series is one of the best that they have to offer, and they killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

edited to make goose a noun. Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:32 pm
I did it.

I couldn't resist.

Kickycan was talking about getting a new job in advertising, and I posted a picture of a guy in a chicken suit.

I am so ashamed. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:43 pm
Love it, Eva. Hey, gal. Don't be ashamed. That's the point of being irresistible. Razz

Also wanted to respond to dys and Diane's "Gone at Last" by saying, "Gone at last; gone at last; thank God almighty; gone at last."

Of course I liked MLK's Mountain top speech much better.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 09:28 pm
Hey Letty, that thread Dys started about Lola and Bernie's visit is all about how much we enjoyed their stay. I know some people either don't understand or disapprove of Dys' habit of saying "I don't like you" when he means just the opposite.

All I can say to those people is "Come on over and have a good time with us then maybe you will understand!!"

For example, Dys doesn't like Letty or Eva.

A lot. :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:02 am
I know Dys just loves me Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed had to just say that Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:18 am
Well, I almost told dys to quit loving so many guys, but changed my mind, husker. Razz

Don't forget, y'all. We're having fun here. Mame knows that Francis is not an EAR, nose and throat doctor.

Also resisted the urge to tell Amigo that Ross Poirot beat him to the sucking sound of American jobs going down the drain because of free trade.

Of course the rich are getting rich and the poor are getting poorer, but in between times in the meantime, this thread is fun.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:21 am
in between the lines??? what about outside the box - snickers that is me Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:29 am
Well, I resisted the urge to tell husker that I prefer the term divergent thinking rather than "outside the box" thinking.

Incidentally, sonofEva possesses both of those attributes, but I'm resisting the urge to tell her.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:18 am
well least you did not consider me a Convergent thinker Razz
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:48 pm
Letty wrote:
Well, I resisted the urge to tell husker that I prefer the term divergent thinking rather than "outside the box" thinking.

Incidentally, sonofEva possesses both of those attributes, but I'm resisting the urge to tell her.

Good thing I didn't hear that. :wink:
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:56 pm
I'm resisting telling Kicky that every time I read his thread title I see "Noodle" and wonder why anyone would ask about putting a noodle in the microwave. Doesn't everyone know it has to boil in water?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:01 pm
I'm resisting the urge to tell squinney that I never cared for French noodles.

Eva realizes that Letty has just hatched, so often she may be clueless.

http://www.jeboavatars.com/images/avatars/46Chick%20HatchingHatching%20Chick.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Irresistible Impulses II
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:51:14