Are you a real person?

Chumly

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 01:34 pm
I'll need a living wage and a large hammock.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:58 pm
Yes, these are real!

Oh, you're talking about me personally? Yeah, I'm for real, really!
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
yep, I checked. I'm for real.

but, I'm not really a cat.
:wink:
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 04:00 pm
What kind of bs thread are you running here? Of course I'm real!!

http://www.journeytowardsfreedom.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/002.gif
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 04:11 pm
I'm real, but I don't understand what you people call "feelings." I find them strange, and highly illogical.

Someone please teach me about love.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:09 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
that's very good of you. i like genitalia that one can depend on. rock solid.

Shocked

You have actually met genitalia you can depend on?!

One of us is unreal...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 02:00 am
Gargamel wrote:
I'm real, but I don't understand what you people call "feelings." I find them strange, and highly illogical.

Fill yourself with cocaine, take a bit of acid, decide someone is the person of your dreams who will make you happy forever, bonk furiously, then drink heaps of gin until you cry, then bash yourself against a brick wall for a couple of years.

That'll approximate it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 02:47 am
Gargamel wrote:

I think you're a bit too far gone at this point Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 07:12 am
I'm real, but my fakeness isn't.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 07:20 am
One of the news programs last week was talking about a guy that has a theory that maybe life is really just one big Sims game. None of us are real, and we are all at the mercy of that stupid teenager you mentioned in your first post, Kicky.

When we humans play Sims, do the Sims think they are real?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:59 am
dlowan wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Fill yourself with cocaine, take a bit of acid, decide someone is the person of your dreams who will make you happy forever, bonk furiously, then drink heaps of gin until you cry, then bash yourself against a brick wall for a couple of years.

That'll approximate it.

A2K: Ask an Expert.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 03:45 pm
dlowan wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

That'll approximate it.

You forgot the part about stalking them until they get a restraining order against you......then bash your head against a brick wall for a couple years. Cool
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 03:59 pm
I was a regular person, but now I'm just skin covering a large pool of Harpoon IPA.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 10:01 pm
The Field in Central Square has an especially good IPA. I've no idea why, but it's better than any other Harpoon on tap anywhere else. I turned into a large pool of it on Friday, nursing a considerable hangover on Saturday.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 05:14 pm
I'm as real as egg yolk, a little pigment and a few brushstrokes on canvas can be.

That is to say, about as real as the rest of you. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:20:31