should i become a redhead?

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 06:44 pm
im not too fair, but not too medium toned..
i have always wanted red hair.
like lindsay lohan. i love her hair color....well back in the day like in mean girls and what not.
but im not sure if it would look good on me.

should i?
advice please..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 591 • Replies: 4
No top replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 06:52 pm
There was at least one whole thread on haircolor. Click on the link and read through it. If you have any other questions post again. Someone experienced will help you. I hope this helps.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=98059&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=hair+color+colour&start=0
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 07:09 pm
April, dear...

Personally, I don't like red hair dying... it hardly ever looks like the real thing. The best advice I can give you is to do it with a really good professional.

Good luck! Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:16 am
April- There is red, and there is red. The important thing is that the hair "goes" with your skin tone, or else it would look artificial. Why don't you go to a wig store and try on wigs in a number of shades?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:41 am
Yes, there's red and then there's red. Red hair dye may not be the way for you to go. Why not try a dark auburn, if you have dark brown eyes?

The wig shop suggestion is also a good way to find out which color fits you best.

:wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » should i become a redhead?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:26:33