Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 508 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:37 pm
i never liked cyphercat. she's too cheerful.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:37 pm
Oh you bastard, dj....

Evil or Very Mad

......but then again, this place has been pretty short on the drama lately, so really I should be thanking you for stirring the pot Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:38 pm
Oh no...it's whelping threads season again!

Duck and cover.

(I always felt she was just a cypher, by the way.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:41 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Oh you bastard, dj....

Evil or Very Mad

......but then again, this place has been pretty short on the drama lately, so really I should be thanking you for stirring the pot Smile

You've got an adolescent girl who says she gets every thing she prays for and calls those who doubt her f***ing c***s, and you've got a 20 year old boy who is calling upon us to rationalize his paedophilic urges, and you claim this place is lacking in drama?

Jesus, woman, just what kind of standards do you set ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:43 pm
Setanta wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Oh you bastard, dj....

Evil or Very Mad

You've got an adolescent girl who says she gets every thing she prays for and calls those who doubt her f***ing c***s, and you've got a 20 year old boy who is calling upon us to rationalize his paedophilic urges, and you claim this place is lacking in drama?

Jesus, woman, just what kind of standards do you set ? ! ? ! ?

Think TTH.

Or this:

There's a hold up in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights.
There's a scout troup short a child,
Kruschev's due at Idlewild
Car 54, Where Are You?

(musical interlude)

There's a hold up in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights.
There's a scout troup short a child,
Kruschev's due at Idlewild
Car 54, Where Are You?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
Yeah, actually those two threads crossed my mind as I wrote that-- today has made for a nice uptick in the drama level, I admit! (Is there a full moon or Mercury in the seventh house of what-have-you or something like that??)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
Oh, i knew Dj was slaggin' off that idiotic TTH thread (is there any other kind of TTH thread?). What i was pointing out is tha CC has been involved in both of the two most outrageous threads of the day. One is from an adolescent girl who claims that she gets everything she prays for, and when people expressed, in the inimitable A2K way, their incredulity, she went off on them in rare style.

In the other thread, we have a 20 year old man who is trying to argue that there is nothing wrong with him gratifying his lust for 13 year old girls.

On the drama scale, i think A2K is running on high today.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:59 pm
I'm waiting for the secular humaniacs to start a dog fighting forum stating that jesus and the constitution don't specifically say we can't have dog fighting in the US of A. We plan to elect shiksa as our first sergeant of arms. Liberals will be eating (Irish) babies while raping 13 yr old girls (if they consent or not).
Drama is my thing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:02 pm
I think i need some drama-mine.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:08 pm
That dysa-mine causes my eyes to cross from too much drama. Add dag, dj and cypher and the excitement is almost too much for this old broad to bear.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:12 pm
damn... I'm apparentley behind in my post reading....

<off to look at the drama>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » cyphercat left A2K????????????
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:49:30