I now look at my toothbrush in a whole different light.

Doowop

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:29 pm
As it was raining all day yesterday and no work could be done on site, most of us sat around chatting and the subject of pulsating toothbrushes came up, causing quite a few raised eyebrows and a lot of laughs.
Out of the blue, one lad piped up that his wife had been using his new fangled toothbrush for something other than cleaning teeth. This obviously caused much hilarity, but got me a bit worried as I'd only just got one myself last weekend. In my case, the whole family has been kitted out with them, but I still gave mine a sideways glance this morning as I reached for the toothpaste.
Who'd have thought!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,015 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:34 pm
We once had an electric toothbrush go haywire and refuse to turn off. Since it was still under warranty I returned it to the store where I bought it. I was an object of some curiosity while standing in a long line at the customer service desk with a vibrating plastic bag. Gee, it never occurred to me to hang on to it...
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:16 pm
Why don't the marketing men latch on to this and bring out a new line of toothbrushes called the Colgate rubbyfun, or something.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:00 pm
@Doowop,
Doowop wrote:
I now look at my toothbrush in a whole different light.

http://www.ghostdroppings.com/images/photodroppings/janet.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:09 pm
@Doowop,
So? I had one in the late '60s, and found it had uses beyond cleaning teeth too. I have yet to find anything better for cleaning tile grout in the bathroom.
0 Replies