Tryagain is quitting A2K??????????????

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:31 pm
I heard Try was leaving A2K. The riddle thread will end. There will no more blue avatar Sad

Why after all this time would he leave? Did someone do or say something to make him want to leave? I don't know him so does anyone have any thoughts on this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,877 • Replies: 88
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:32 pm
perhaps you can ask him via a PM. He may not wish to have the reasons discussed publicly, if he is, in fact, leaving.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:35 pm
I can't pm him. I do not have those priviledges. He has been a member a long time. Do any of you know him? Do you want him to leave?
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:37 pm
I have tried to quit A2K before..........
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:38 pm
I think you are over reacting. I looked up his or her last post, and it was a response about the he or she being done with the August game (of some sort) and wishing others good luck (presumably on the game).
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:41 pm
I heard he is leaving for good. He has something else he wants to do. Doesn't anyone here know him enough to care? Don't you even care enough to say goodbye?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:44 pm
I am not over reacting. I post almost daily on his thread. This member who told me would have no reason to lie. He is a long term member. Doesn't anyone care he is leaving?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:50 pm
perhaps you can post on that thread then and ask your questions there? why do you ask us? why not ask him directly?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:09 pm
I am not asking for me. I am asking if you care he is leaving. I don't know him. I would think after all these years one of the long term members would know him. Are you telling me he has been a member since 2003 and no one here knows him. That is sad.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:21 pm
That is some judgment. So you waltz in here with a speculation that nobody can confirm and you are trying to guilt trip people? Way to go. If you're not asking for you, who are you asking for? Tryagain? Did he ask you to and would he even appreciate it?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:25 pm
i wonder if dyslexia ever liked tryagain...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:27 pm
<promises self she won't post anymore on this thread>
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:28 pm
Lots of us take breaks from a2k at one time or another. I did not long ago, and personally I would have been extremely embarrassed and not a little pissed off if someone had taken it on themselves to start a whole thread about it trying to whip people up into some kind of frenzy about it. I like Tryagain, but I think this thread of yours is about creating some drama.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:28 pm
I have no control over whether you feel guilty or not. I am just telling you what I was told. I said I don't know him. I figured some of you would. Would Try appreciate the fact that I am telling you? Yes, is my answer, he would.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:29 pm
ossobuco wrote:
<promises self she won't post anymore on this thread>

Hi ossobuco Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:31 pm
Hi, Imur! <breaks self-rule, tells Imur she is glad HE is posting more lately>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:33 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
i wonder if dyslexia ever liked tryagain...

Dyslexia is a poopity head who never likes anyone...but I think he should try again.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:34 pm
TTH wrote:
I have no control over whether you feel guilty or not. I am just telling you what I was told. I said I don't know him. I figured some of you would. Would Try appreciate the fact that I am telling you? Yes, is my answer, he would.
This post was in response to dagmaraka's question.

Tryagain would approve. It is up to you whether you care about him or not.
Like I said, I do not know him. I just figured you would like to know.

I still haven't seen one post from anyone who says they know him and even care he plans to leave. If you know him, you can ask him. I am just telling you the news.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:36 pm
TTH wrote:
Tryagain would approve.

Like I said, I do not know him.

interesting
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:36 pm
TTH wrote:

oh, so you did speak to him. because, otherwise, you obviously wouldn't know.
i can only tell you that if it were me (provided he even is leaving, so far it's only based on hearsay and speculation) and you were discussing my reasons without talking to me, on a thread you'd have started about me, well, i would not appreciate it. a bit more subtlety and respect might be useful.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tryagain is quitting A2K??????????????
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/28/2024 at 04:59:40