Your favourite 'horror' movies?

buffytheslayer

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 08:47 pm
28 Days Later was kick ass kewl. Not the scariest movie ever or necessarily my 'favorite' of all time. I don't rank movies like that, there's too many, etc. But 28 Days Later was the best "recent" horror flick I thought was really good, scared me, seemed plausible enough. And clocked in at a reasonable time. Lots of movies these days are way too long and still suck. And the zombie effects, they were kewl, too!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 08:55 pm
I'd add "28 Days Later" as the best of its kind.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 12:38 am
Did anybody mention "The Lost Boys" yet? I like it for its humor. I'm kind of past the point that I like to be scared by horror movies or books. I used to devour horror short stories, but I got over that in therapy one night, about the same time I lost my phobia of the dark.

I think the best of "Buffy" was the humor, but the story line got ridiculous. The show finally degenerated into a teenage-lesbian horror soap opera. The show, "Angel" lost it after just a few episodes.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:24 am
When a Stranger Calls
The Screaming Woman
Children of the Corn
0 Replies

M0j0

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:53 pm
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory scared the crud outta me as a kid.. all those kids disappearing and the little orange people singing those aweful songs..
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 05:41 pm
That would be an interesting movie- Night of the Living Oompah Loompahs. I can just see the black guy and the white girl holding out in the old house, surrounding by dwarf orange zombies chanting "oompah, loompah...." Yecccch. Chills down my spine.
0 Replies

M0j0

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 01:36 pm
Find a happy place!! Find a happy place!!
0 Replies