Lady liberty is holding what book in her hand?

RexRed

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 06:56 am
@parados,
https://www.google.com/search?q=ancient+tablet&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=620&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpvJDl77vOAhXJ0iYKHT7BDNYQ_AUIBigB Tablets usually have a parallel top and bottom and are square. Makes it easier to stack and takes less space to dry in the sun.

Only a keystone is attributed with a notched top like lady liberty has. The notch is so a keystone can be easily lowered into place with a rope.

The keystone holds the arched alliance across the Atlantic ocean together. Just a thought.

Keystone (Masonic Keysone, Royal Arch Symbol)
http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2515

Just a thought.

Answer why a tablet needs a notched top when ancient tablets did not have this feature?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 07:04 am
@horse2dolphin,
Dan 3:29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

Comment:
Is this speaking the truth in LOVE? lol

I would not say that even to people I dislike. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 07:26 pm
Disney Released These Sacred Geometry Secrets in the 1950's! If only they made cartoons like this these days.
https://www.facebook.com/UniverseExplorers/videos/771747279608985/
roger

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 09:16 pm
@RexRed,
Fascinating!
0 Replies

MethSaferThanTHC

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 10:44 am
@RexRed,
The longest account of 7-4-1776. Though none of it legible.
0 Replies

Diannemarie

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 08:55 pm
OK, so red Rex I'll give you the reason she's not holding the Bible, but first I've got to ask, do you even know what first started the American revolution or why the pilgrims migrated here in the first place? OK, so here's the history lesson. In the late 1500's England broke away from the Puritan Church ( which was their main religion up till now) and created a new church called The Church Of England, and there government forced all the English people to give up their beliefs as Puritans and just change to the new church. If they didn't they were persecuted. This is why the pilgrims left, looking for a new world where church and state were separate and they could celebrate their own religion. Now from this point a lot more happened, they were still under British rule, the Brits taxed them whatever amount they wanted, and tried to force them to pay for the Indian war and the colonists no longer wanted to be under their control. They wanted their own colonies and own laws. Thus starts the American Revolutionary War. And contrary to popular belief, America declared Independence on July SECOND, not the 4th. However the Declaration of Independence was signed July 4 1776. Now the statue was a gift to the United States from France. She was designed with the concept of friendship, peace and progress. Now the symbolism.... The 7 points on her crown rep the 7 seas and 7 continents, the torch signifies enlightenment, which brings me to the statues full name "LIBERTY ENLIGHTENING THE WORLD", the tablet is the declaration of Independence which shows on the front July 4,1776 ( in roman numerals), and lastly the broken chains around her ankles signify Liberation from tyranny and oppression.

So the reason it is not the Bible is because the Americans fought this war to get out of government regulated Church's. And also to become their own government. If there was a Bible that would go against what they fought for. If that was a Bible it would mean that all American's have to live by the same Bible and that is not what they fought for. The Statue has become also a symbol to represent Immigration to the U.S. She was the first thing immigrants saw as they entered Ellis Island. She is a symbol of ALL freedom, RELIGIOUS and POLITICAL. Sorry for the long answer but in order to explain to you, I had to start basically from the beginning. I hope this helps you understand why it isn't the Bible.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 03:22 am
@Diannemarie,
Diannemarie wrote:

In the late 1500's England broke away from the Puritan Church ( which was their main religion up till now) and created a new church called The Church Of England, and there government forced all the English people to give up their beliefs as Puritans and just change to the new church. If they didn't they were persecuted.

Total horseshit. I don't even know where to start it's so wrong. Prior to Henry VIII's falling out with the pope Catholicism was the main religion in England, and even then it was not the Church of England, but the Church In England.

The English people were sick of puritanical diktat after the civil war which is why Charles II was asked back. He wanted to stop the poor treatment of Catholics which was what the fascists who set sail in the Mayflower objected to.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:48 pm
Lady liberty is holding what book in her hand?

A comic book to point out just how farcical is the usual tripe about American the good.
RexRed

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2017 02:32 pm
@camlok,
And so what good have you done in your life other than criticize others and their accomplishments?
0 Replies