Is There Life without TV?

nextone

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 09:25 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Congratulations re weight loss. I still do too much sitting, not enough moving. No TV, but reading keeps me on the couch. I remember an exercise program on WGBH in the '70's, Maggie and the Beautiful Machine. Would watch and do the exercises, lots of stretching and low impact. Maggie was low key and very down to earth. One piece of advice was to keep your body warm, wear sweat shirts and sweat pants to keep muscles loose. She was before the aerobic, high impact madness. I'd like to have your daughter's energy. She sounds like a well-rounded young woman. It's good to hear about family life without TV.
0 Replies

aroojsaba

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 04:32 am
@nextone,
Yes sure there is life without TV. Too much watching TV is not good for health it effects our eyesight.......
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 17 Sep, 2013 01:13 am
We never had a TV in our house til I was about 8 years old, but looking back I can honestly say I hardly missed it because I had my toys and books and games and stuff
0 Replies

kumkum

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 01:46 am
@nextone,
I am addict to TV and without TV It will be difficult for me to live.
sahara1

Mon 23 Sep, 2013 02:02 am
@kumkum,
yes i agree with your state. Me too. Same as you.
0 Replies