Jumbo Brand Western Saddles

presley7

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 12:35 pm
looking for a jumbo saddle that was my fathers, it has his tx drivers license etched on skirt under finder
0 Replies

prichards

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:18 pm
@Arella Mae,
my dad passed away last year and I inherited his saddle he received when he was 8 years old. It is a kids saddle. It is stamped with the number 37 and indeed has the jumbo elephant logo. I am trying to research its origin and although I would not sell it for any amount of money it would be interesting to know its value. my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

AB Thorp

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 06:43 am
@Arella Mae,
Hello we just purchased a Jumbo saddle for our granddaughter and it is a child saddle. I am not sure if you found out anything on yours but I was doing the same thing trying to find some history on them. I am Ann in MS and my email is [email protected].
0 Replies

AB Thorp

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 06:50 am
@Arella Mae,
Did you find out much on the Jumbo saddle we just got one for our granddaughter and bought it from a friend. Just trying to get some history on them. It is a child saddle and does have the Jumbo imprint and the metal disc which is a bit rusty under the back of the saddle.
0 Replies

jemini

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 03:04 pm
@dyslexia,
I need help to identify my saddle some say its a old jumbo. All I know is that it is old. I found four number on the back is saddle 4920 my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

Tapia3323

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2017 03:14 pm
I found a saddle. The brand is jumbo and I was told made in the 70s. No elephant. But did have the maker. James Morris made in el Paso tx. Curious on the value of it.
0 Replies