Help Needed on Marlboro Contest III

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:39 am
This is a successor topic. The previous ones have been locked but are still available for you to read. Please post in this topic, carrying on where you were at the end of the previous one. Thank you.

Previous topics:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80717
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=86581
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 113,514 • Replies: 4,118
No top replies

Flumoxed

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:14 am
Well I was the first to post on the second thread, so why not the third. Hey Red ... ya just had to say something didn't ya! Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 09:04 am
Shocked Hold up now.....I've seen other threads that have gone on forever...so why is it we get near the 2000 page and have to start a new thread??,,, Good morning everyone...and welcome to the new thread...Hope everyone is having a great weekend Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 11:35 am
Good afternoon everyone. We're getting hammered with snow. So far about six inches of the wet heavy stuff and it dosen't look like it's going to end anytime soon.
Ox, did this crap hit you yesterday? It looked like a lot of snow and ice through your area when they showed it on the news last night.
Red, fire up the snowblower 'cause it's coming your way.
Well, I'm going out to do battle with mother nature. See you later.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 11:58 am
I knew it was getting close to a third thread Laughing Idea
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:00 pm
unclelarry wrote:
Good afternoon everyone. We're getting hammered with snow. So far about six inches of the wet heavy stuff and it dosen't look like it's going to end anytime soon.
Ox, did this crap hit you yesterday? It looked like a lot of snow and ice through your area when they showed it on the news last night.
Red, fire up the snowblower 'cause it's coming your way.
Well, I'm going out to do battle with mother nature. See you later.

Holly sheep **** Batman wath out for Mr Freez, He's using his snow and bad weather ray gun again. Mad Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:02 pm
Thanks for the cold tip Uncle!! Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:03 pm
I had better run to the gas station so we have gas to run the snow blower with . Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:04 pm
Flumoxed wrote:
Well I was the first to post on the second thread, so why not the third. Hey Red ... ya just had to say something didn't ya! Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:05 pm
can I get us to page two before someone else gets on here?? HHMMM? Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:05 pm
Oh TTH where are you? Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:07 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
Oh TTH where are you? Laughing

Page two of the new thread WooHoo. Laughing :wink: have a warm weekend!! Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:08 pm
Oh TTH, congrats on becoming a veteran member!! Laughing Cool
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 01:48 pm
Red, the snow has stopped here about an hour and a half ago so you should be out of it shortly.

The only thing keeping me going is knowing that in four short weeks I'll be sitting in a deck chair, slipping on some foo-foo drink, that has a silly-ass name, with a little paper umbrella in it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 07:32 pm
unclelarry wrote:
Red, the snow has stopped here about an hour and a half ago so you should be out of it shortly.

The only thing keeping me going is knowing that in four short weeks I'll be sitting in a deck chair, slipping on some foo-foo drink, that has a silly-ass name, with a little paper umbrella in it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

well hankie while your sitting on that deck chair sipping your foo foo drinks with some silly ass name Rolling Eyes ...think of me sitting out here in all this damn rain drowning...Blub..Blub....the only satisfaction I will have is that I know it's heading your way Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:22 pm
Howdy peeps. Yes I am still alive Very Happy .
It has been kinda crazy around here. The 2nd baby was born (I will get a pic soon).
Our colt did not do very good in his race. About 2/3 the way down the track the building cast a very large very dark shadow on the track. He was 3rd out of the gate and was going to win the race till he hit that dang shadow. lol to him I guess he thought it was a big hole and he shut um down lol. Its not uncommon for them to do that at this track their first time out. Well we got him in another race for today, Sunday, and he got a shipping cold so we pulled him out. If we ever do get a good race this lil chit better win it Laughing
I hope everyone is doing well. I did not go back and read all the post I missed.
I got an odd thing in the mail yesterday. A card that said I missed a package that is perishable from Mcdonalds. I have no clue what this could be lol. maybe I won something.
See all yall tomorrow if I can get on. Very Happy
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 01:30 am
((((((((HORSEY)))))))))) way to go and another horse gets broken in!! Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 06:29 am
drive by toots! good morning everyone!!!! Very Happy good to see you're still alive horsie poo!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 07:06 am
Howdy {{{{{Toots}}}}} hope you can stop back soon. Anyone else awake on this Monday morning? Shocked
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 07:35 am
Morning Ox, I be here. How are you doing today?
0 Replies