1.Mutations provide the raw materials needed to create new species. The facts show that characteristics of a plant or an animal are determined by the instructions contained in its genetic code, the blueprints that are wrapped up in the nucleus of each cell.
2. Natural selection led to the creation of new species. The evidence from research strongly indicates that mutations cannot produce entirely new kinds of plants or animals.
3. Fossil records document macroevolutionary changes. Niles Eldredge, a staunch evolutionist, states that the fossil record shows, not that there is a gradual accumulation of change, but that for long periods of time, “little or no evolutionary change accumulates in most species.”
4. Reproduction is a highly complex process of development and after more than a century of study, scientists still cannot decipher the intracasies of reproduction.
5. Genetics: DNA has a four-letter code [ A , T, G, and C ] appear forms “words” called codons. Codons are arranged in “stories” called genes. Each gene contains, on average, 27,000 letters. It takes 23 chromosomes to form the complete “book”—the genome, or total of genetic information about an organism. The human genome is made up of about three billion base pairs, or rungs, on the DNA ladder. The genome information would fill 428, 1000 page volumes. Adding the second copy that is found in each cell would make that 856 1000 page volumes. To compress so much information in one microscopic cell is far beyond science.
6. Evolution: An influential evolutionist Richard Lewontin wrote that many scientists are willing to accept unproven scientific claims because they “have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.” Many scientists refuse even to consider the possibility of an intelligent Designer because, as Lewontin writes, “we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.”
Sociologist Rodney Stark is quoted in Scientific American as saying: “There’s been 200 years of marketing that if you want to be a scientific person you’ve got to keep your mind free of the fetters of religion.” He further notes that in research universities, “the religious people keep their mouths shut.
Romans 1:20-22 says: "For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable; because, although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their unintelligent heart became darkened. Although asserting they were wise, they became foolish"
Isaiah 40:26 speaks of God as dynamic energy full of power. What does the law physics say regarding the "Conservation of Energy" ?
Evolution is not a simple concept and any one who claims that it is, is only fooling themselves.