Soup! (inspired by ehbeth and edgar)

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 09:43 pm
cool. I picked up a slab of chicken breasts the other day. haven't got them bagged and frozen yet...

kinda had missy's soup in mind whilst I was shopping. hence the rotel.

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 11:33 am
Some cooking websites are hosting their second annual SoupaPalooza. Enter yours for a chance to win.

For inspiration, check out the more than 250 soup recipes from last year's contest here (scroll down to the index of recipes):

or the current list of 200+ soup recipes for this year's contest (scroll down to the index of recipes):

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 12:44 pm
Looks great! Thanks.
Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 09:08 am
I'm looking for a new recipe for potato leek soup - any tried and tested favourites to suggest/share?

I'm planning to throw in some asparagus at the end ... so if that changes the herbs you'd recommend ....
Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 10:01 am
asparagus imparts a sulfury taste so Im not sure cause so do leeks. Maybe just more pepper and butter

and of course..............................