What would you do if you hit a cat/dog?

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:34 pm
This is a sad story that caused laughs to my friends but I don't see anything funny about it.

I was in elementary school, and that day I learned the basic way to stop a bleeding. This was a class that came to be, because one student brought his father who was a doctor. The teacher thought it was a good idea.

After classes I returned back walking to my house, and a I saw a car passing over a running cat. The view was terrible. The tires smashed the head of the poor animal.

I took the animal to the sidewalk area, and under a tree I started to practice my recent knowledge on emergency. I saw the bleeding coming from the mouth of the cat, so I used two pencils and a shoe lace to improvise a tourniquet around the neck. And I started to cause pressure on it while turning the pencils.

I didn't know that my friends were across the street watching everything I did. I noticed that the cat was dead and left the animal right over there.

That afternoon, a voice run around the neighborhood, describing me as the boy who hung a cat on the tree.

0 Replies