WHO WILL WIN IN NOVEMBER?

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:23 am
Today is September 14, 2006, and the general mid term election in the United States is about eight weeks away with early voting commencing in many locations some weeks before that.

So are you willing to stick your neck out and make your predictions for the results?

Once the polls close and all the voter fraud issues have been settled, who will Americans have elected to control Congress for the next two years?

Comments appreciated.

I'll go first saying that I think the GOP will narrowly hold on to the House and Senate, not because they have earned a reward of re-election, but only because as bad as they have been, they've gotten more right than the Democrats have.

McGentrix

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:37 am
Anyway you look at it, the American people lose because people like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Ted Kennedy will still be in office.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 12:10 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Anyway you look at it, the American people lose because people like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Ted Kennedy will still be in office.

That's one reason I think the GOP will hold on. Because of their pitiful performance, I won't be surprised if the GOP loses one or both branches of Congress, but my gut tells me that there are enough people who the idea of Kennedy, Kerry, Rangel, et al, controlling powerful committees and especially the idea of a Speaker Pelosi, second in line for the Presidency, is just more than they can vote for. Smile
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 05:57 pm
I hope the whole rotten crew is beaten. Most people don't know that Bushie set us up with 9/11 with the help of big oil!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:01 pm
McGentrix wrote:

I wonder if McGentrix realizes it is American people who put and keep these Americans in office. Although nearly half us did try to take John Kerry out of the Senate a couple of years ago.

Conservatives seem to think that anyone who disagrees with them isn't American.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:05 pm
Conservatives are slugs who would have us all carrying Bibles and abstaining from sex until we are twenty-five years old. They are Neanderthals!!!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:07 pm
Now now... some of my best friends are conservatives.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:11 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

I wonder if McGentrix realizes it is American people who put and keep these Americans in office. Although nearly half us did try to take John Kerry out of the Senate a couple of years ago.

As I have said previously, half of America has below average intelligence.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:21 pm
I would say the number is slightly more than half... but I hope we can both agree they all are American people.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 12:33 am
Foxfyre wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

That's one reason I think the GOP will hold on. Because of their pitiful performance, I won't be surprised if the GOP loses one or both branches of Congress, but my gut tells me that there are enough people who the idea of Kennedy, Kerry, Rangel, et al, controlling powerful committees and especially the idea of a Speaker Pelosi, second in line for the Presidency, is just more than they can vote for. Smile

Of course, the lizard brained GOOPERS prefer Hastert, DeLay, Frist and Ney over Pelosi and company.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 06:12 am
ebrown_p wrote:
I would say the number is slightly more than half... but I hope we can both agree they all are American people.

That's debatable with all the illegal aliens who are voting. :wink:
0 Replies

Dghs48

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:01 am
Neither party has a lock on stupidity or incompetence. Rep's Cunningham and Jefferson confirm that. Likewise, neither party has a corner on wisdom. Those rasdicals on the left are just as volitale as those on the right. I just wish we could gather the guts necessary to vote all 535 out of office and then impose term limits on the newcomers. while putting the brakes on the gerrymandering that goes on everywhere. I'm going to vote against all incimbents.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:26 pm
Brand X wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

That's debatable with all the illegal aliens who are voting. :wink:

Here in New Mexico it's the dead people crowding the polling places on election day. Smile

(Seriously, there have been several accounts where this has been caught. Its debatable how many were not caught.) In the last general election I was back in the line but close enough to hear a woman telling the polling officials that her husband had signed in to vote and he had died 30 days before. She was quite angry and upset.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:26 pm
Bump - double post - didn't give me a chance to delete
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:33 pm
Dead people voting in New Mexico? That can't be half as criminal as what happened in Florida and Ohio. The Bushies stole Florida and Diebold helped them steal Ohio!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 10:54 pm
It seems that the right swift-boats so much that they begin to believe this crap themselves. Pelosi, Kennedy, and Kerry are superb legislators, far superior to anyone on the right.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 10:57 pm
Advocate wrote:
It seems that the right swift-boats so much that they begin to believe this crap themselves. Pelosi, Kennedy, and Kerry are superb legislators, far superior to anyone on the right.

Well I would ask you why you like them so much, but I think that would be mean. Smile
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 11:14 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

But it's the liberals who keep trying to find a way to impeach Bush, rather than just waiting with a little dignity for their next chance at the polls.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 11:16 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

But it's the liberals who keep trying to find a way to impeach Bush, rather than just waiting with a little dignity for their next chance at the polls.

Yeah - dignity. Like what we lost when the Republicans dragged us through a tens-of-millions of dollar, months long mudslinging fest because Clinton got a blowjob?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 11:22 pm
snood wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Yeah - dignity. Like what we lost when the Republicans dragged us through a tens-of-millions of dollar, months long mudslinging fest because Clinton got a blowjob?

That was also wrong, and wrong in exactly the same way.
0 Replies