Where Were You When you Started to Doubt the Official 9/11..

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:30 pm
Where Were You When you Started to Doubt the Official 9/11 Story?

Standing in my living room, watching the live coverage of the fall of the second tower.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 6,721 • Replies: 99
No top replies

Ellinas

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:40 pm
At a house of a friend, watching the live coverage of the fall of the second tower.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:42 pm
In other words, you two doubted the official story before there was an official story. That's telling...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:42 pm
So you jokers are attempting to claim that there were any official 9/11 story at the time of the fall of the second tower?

I don't believe i've often seen bullshit stacked this high.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:44 pm
Setanta wrote:
So you jokers are attempting to claim that there were any official 9/11 story at the time of the fall of the second tower?

BEFORE the fall of the second tower, I heard the reporter of the channel I was watching mentioning Bin Laden and Al Quaeeda. This was the first time I heard of them. I am not kidding at all.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:46 pm
So, this unnamed reporter was the progenitor of "the official 9/11 story?" It seems to me that you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:49 pm
Ellinas wrote:

BEFORE the fall of the second tower, I heard the reporter of the channel I was watching mentioning Bin Laden and Al Quaeeda. This was the first time I heard of them. I am not kidding at all.

That's because the FIRST attack on the WTC was planned and executed by OBL and A'Q.

They planned the first attack, carried out their plan and then claimed responsibility for the attack.

So excuse the press if the first words out of their mouths were to blame the people who had already claimed responsibility for one set of attacks on the WTC.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:51 pm
Setanta wrote:

Ok then, tell me this. Before the collapse of the second tower, did you have any doubt in your mind, that it could be an 'inside job' ?

b.t.w two planes crashing in the W.T.C could NOT have been an accident
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:51 pm
Fedral wrote:
Ellinas wrote:

That's because the FIRST attack on the WTC was planned and executed by OBL and A'Q.

They planned the first attack, carried out their plan and then claimed responsibility for the attack.

So excuse the press if the first words out of their mouths were to blame the people who had already claimed responsibility for one set of attacks on the WTC.

That is just too sensible...how are these two kooks to inject conspiracy into that?
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:53 pm
Setanta wrote:
So, this unnamed reporter was the progenitor of "the official 9/11 story?" It seems to me that you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Progenitor? What are you talking about dude?

I told you what I remember very well. If you don't believe it just don't believe it. No need of ironies.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:55 pm
Fedral wrote:
Ellinas wrote:

Bullsh!t!

If you haven't been following the news for the last four years, you might as well wear a t-shirt saying ' i'm an idiot' .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:55 pm
freedom4free wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Ok then, tell me this. Before the collapse of the second tower, did you have any doubt in your mind, that it could be an 'inside job' ?

Obviously, the second plane meant that there was no longer any reason to suppose the first plane had hit the tower accidentally. And no, i did not assume that either plane crashing into the towers represented an "inside job"--i didn't assume anything, because there was insufficient information available to make a reasonable judgment.

Of course, i realize that to you that is no good reason not to automatically assume a deeply-laid conspiracy . . .
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:05 pm
The point is, the two conspiracy fans here knew it was an inside job as soon as it happened.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:06 pm
Fedral wrote:

There you go. straight after the attacks, he denied it, all the tapes after that were proved to be fakes.

Quote:
Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:08 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
The point is, the two conspiracy fans here knew it was an inside job as soon as it happened.

Would that there only were two . . .
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:08 pm
Re: Where Were You When you Started to Doubt the Official 9/
freedom4free wrote:

Standing in my living room, watching the live coverage of the fall of the second tower.

Well, I was in a tiny village in Mexico on the 11th of September, 2001. And I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there, on the top of which is a temple to the Mexo-American Christ figure, Ketso Quato. And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain and I was signaled from a group of persons to come. And I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle, where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohamed, saying these words to me, in early September, the president met with his joint chiefs of staff to plan a war. He didn't tell me who the war was against or what not. But early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Iraq and Iraq's leader Saddam Hussein. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place. And it did take place. And the following year, sir, I was sitting on another mountain top, and surfing the 'net, when I happened to visit the site whatreallyhappened.com, and it said that Bush bombed the towers because he planned a war against Iraq and he wanted the oil, and he wanted to avenge his daddy, etc. So basically, my vision came true ...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:10 pm
Where was I when I first began to doubt "The Official Story"? I'm afraid I can't answer that. I've never been abducted by aliens, nor seen Bigfoot, either - though I once did see a two-headed calf.

freedom4free wrote:

The preposterous does not recommend itself.

Quote:

Quite so ... it was a meticulously planned, successfully executed, unprovoked act of war, perpetrated with conscious, willful intention against a wholly civilian target, calculated to achieve sensationalist, terroristic gain in lieu of legitimate military advantage, carried out by fanatics at the behest of fanatics in support of fanatacism.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:11 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

Well, I was in a tiny village in Mexico on the 11th of September, 2001. And I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there, on the top of which is a temple to the Mexo-American Christ figure, Ketso Quato. And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain and I was signaled from a group of persons to come. And I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle, where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohamed, saying these words to me, in early September, the president met with his joint chiefs of staff to plan a war. He didn't tell me who the war was against or what not. But early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Iraq and Iraq's leader Saddam Hussein. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place. And it did take place. And the following year, sir, I was sitting on another mountain top, and surfing the 'net, when I happened to visit the site whatreallyhappened.com, and it said that Bush bombed the towers because he planned a war against Iraq and he wanted the oil, and he wanted to avenge his daddy, etc. So basically, my vision came true ...

Did you type that without moving your fingers ? you have a talent typing with your butt. Smile
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:12 pm
freedom4free wrote:
Did you type that without moving your fingers ? you have a talent typing with your butt. Smile

You have a talent of thinking with your butt. Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 01:13 pm
freedom4free wrote:

It wasn't.
0 Replies