do you have breakfast ?

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 01:14 am
I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I also know the rule that says "have a king's breakfast, a princess lunch and a vagabond dinner" but I just can't eat anything for breakfast.
so what about you ?
what do you ofen have on breakfast?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,937 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 08:04 am
These days, i don't usually eat breakfast. At other times in the past, i have eaten breakfast every day, and i agree that it can be the most important meal--especially for those people who are going to be busy early in the day.

When i used to eat breakfast regularly each morning, i would eat fried eggs, fried potatoes, and some form of fried pork, such as bacon or sausage. It is not really a healthy breakfast, but i enjoyed it. I also used to drink way too much coffee.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 08:32 am
I couldnt survive without breakfast.I get so hungry.
Even if Ive had breakfast Im still so hungry by the time its lunch.Ive not yet found a breakfast that can stop me from feeling hungry.
Usually cereal, has been toast in the past.Thinking about eating a fry up so at least its filling, but then there is the health isuue.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 01:03 pm
I try to eat breakfast everyday -- I either eat yogurt with blueberries or eggs and turkey bacon. If I dont eat I will be starving!!
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 01:22 pm
do u eat breakfast?
some mornings, I am so excited about the prospect of eating breakfast, I can hardly contain myself. Other days, I would rather just have two cups of tea and a cigarette.

One thing is for sure, breakfast never fills me up, no matter how substantial and I'm always ready to eat again by 10.30 am.

x
0 Replies

KingMile

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 12:40 pm
breakfast
Always! even if I'm not that hungry I will still eat some oatmeal or something.

Mile
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies