....ABOUT BREAKFAST....

mks6891

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 07:24 am
AS we all know,eastern and western culture differs a lot,so it is with the breakfast.then.....can you show me just about what you know Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,716 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 08:05 am
mks6891,

If you look at the listings of questions on the Food and Drink forum here on Able2know.com, you will find that your question has been asked fourteen times already by other Chinese students.

You can look at the questions and answers by going to the top of this page, clicking on the word FORUMS . When the page with the list of forums comes up on your screen, scroll down to FOOD AND DRINK and click on that forum.

Oh, I just noticed that this thread is in the food and drink forum too. You can, therefore, just click on the words Food and Drink at the top of the page and that will take you to the list of Food and Drink threads.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 10:30 am
Link to Breakfast Discussion:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75664
0 Replies

mks6891

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 12:45 am
A REPLY
Thank you for your kind answer.Since we're going to have a speech about the differences between western and eastern breakfast,maybe I'm a liitle confused,maybe I'm too hurried up.....GOOD LUCK!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:47 am
Mks--

You're welcome.

While there are traditional breakfast foods, many people just eat whatever is most convenient.

This morning I had vegetable juice, watermelon and a nice piece of microwaved salmon.

What did you have for breakfast?
0 Replies

mks6891

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:44 am
Dear Noddy,
I'm grateful to see your reply. Laughing Well,since I 'm a university student,the only place we can have food is the terrible dinning hall.I don't have much choice .This morning,I just have a few pieces of cake and some milk......
Since it's hot at the moment,be care of the food you eat and remember to take good care of yourself :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 01:04 pm
Mks--

Temperatures here are in the '70's. June is a pleasant month in the northeastern United States, but July and August can be terribly hot and humid.

I'm going to New York City for the weekend to visit an old college friend. She lives near a Jewish deli and we'll probably breakfast on fresh bagels, lox and cream cheese.

When you say "cake" do you mean a breakfast roll--which is a sweet bread--or a cake?

Google breakfast rolls:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Breakfast+roll&hl=en

Google cakes:

http://images.google.com/images?q=cakes&hl=en

Google is an excellent place to find both information and images.

www.google.com
0 Replies