I want to know something about the breakfast in Western area

Wy

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 04:28 pm
In Australia, work breaks are long enough for sammiches, sex (or love) AND a smoke???? hmmmm... Oh, yeah, breakfast.

Scrambled egg on a bagel, and cool green tea... nice.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:18 pm
Smoko = tea/coffee break.

In my work (outdoor/ farm/timber) we work a 9 hour day with 2 half hour breaks. The first at around 10.00 or 11.00 am (morning smoko) the other at anywhere between twelve thirty or one thirty in the afternoon usually call this lunch then knock. Breaks times are not set in concrete and depend on a convenient time/position in the work.
I usually have bread rolls with a filling of some type (usually ham and cheese) and a cake or sweet buscuit at both breaks just because this is convenient and a cup or 2 of coffee from the thermos. Water breaks are allowed at any time because of the danger of dehydration in summer.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:24 pm
KATHYYINGHUA I hope you are getting the informaton you wanted. You will appreciate that some of the more humerouse (funny) things people have posted here (like having sex during work breaks) are not relly true.
Perhaps you would like to tell us what Chinese people have for breakfast as i am curiouse about this.
0 Replies

KATHYYINGHUA

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 01:08 am
something about Chinese breakfast
Smeone want to know Chinese breakfast,I think i only know a little.In my country,there are many areas,they have different customs.I live in the north of China,I eat bean product and some milk,it is similar with the Northeast people.But in the South,I do not know it for sure.Maybe something like milk or bread.I am sorry that I only know a little.If I know more,I will tell you!Thank you for your reply!I Know much about the western.
BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 01:13 am
KATHYYINGHUA - As Dadpad said, don't believe everything written here...
0 Replies

chess girl

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 01:32 am
Thank you very much for help!
Thank you ,friends!we Chinese students realy appreciate your help! Smile
0 Replies