What does the upside down star(pentagram) mean to you?

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 04:00 pm
Oh good, another christian lunatic . . . just what we need . . .
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 10:30 pm
I luv maths and this symbol gives rise to one of the most adored series in mathematics ... the fibonacci series.

One of the most hilarious argument about this symbol is that bcoz it represents number 666 it also indicates World Wide Web... how?

666 is pronounced in Hebrew as "vav vav vav" which interprets in English as WWW. So ultimately the symbol indicates the tool of our own freedom to speech while we are replying to it on this very forum.

Aah! I love conspiracy theories. They keep us so busy.
0 Replies

fearmywrath

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 09:55 am
To wear a symbol with a strong belief in its power, he is using magick whether he totally understands that or not. The symbol itself , by itself mean nothing at all. Its just a drawing of an upside down star with a circle around it. But using his emotions and desires he gives it power and this is magick wouldnt you say. So all those who oppose it and put this person down for having it on his body coming from a place of fear whether they know it or not.
0 Replies

NightwolfHowls

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 09:24 am
@Doktor S,
The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 10:06 am
I kind of miss old Doktor S
I wonder. Did he catch some disease or something?
0 Replies

Tabs

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 03:50 am
The five points of the pentagram represent Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, and Spirit. In an upright pentagram the Spirit is above the 4 elements, ruling and governing over them. When the pentagram is reversed, upside down, it means putting the material forces above the spiritual. It means glorifying knowledge of the manifest instead of recognizing the divinity of the unmanifest which is unknown, mysterious and ineffable.

The upright pentagram signifies the True Order of Creation and permanent power over the elements of nature. The upside down star signifies Chaos and temporary power that is immediate, short-lived, and destructive.
0 Replies