Looking for descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene

Bilani

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 10:36 pm
The Da Vinci Code movie's premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is correct. We, 21st century descendants from the 1st century marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene are seeking other descendants.

The Archangels, with whom over 100 true descendants are now working with to create Miracle Waters, have explained that "Global Dimming" has so decreased the level of spiritual energy upon planet Earth, that one's mind has to be awakened and one's Soul activated before one can realize they are a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Last week, the Archangels of Light recommended that we add a Soul Activation Technique to our on-line DNA test to help us locate other 99th generation descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

A short 4 minute on-line DNA test explains the role of one's pineal gland, (called the mind, or Soul in the west and the 3rd Eye in the east), in the activation of one's Soul. The DNA test's Activation Technique awakens the spiritual energy in one's Soul enabling people to experience the wondrous movement of spiritual energy in their Soul.

Individuals experiencing the movement of spiritual energy in their Soul during the DNA test will then personally know that they are a 99th generation descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Newly found descendants are recommended to contact members of their family and join us in our weekly worldwide teleconferences where descendants are given additional ancient secrets.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 9,107 • Replies: 84
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 10:48 pm
You do know that the Da Vinci Code is a FICTIONAL book?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 12:16 am
Whoooo-we, I know a secret handshake...am I in????
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 12:40 am
Re: Looking for descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene
Bilani wrote:

we add a Soul Activation Technique to our on-line DNA test to help us locate other 99th

A short 4 minute on-line DNA test

Wow an ethernet dna test arnt the modern marvels of technology just mind bending

On line DNA test? What will they think of next.
0 Replies

username

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 12:46 am
If we assume an average of 2.1 children per generation (an extremely low reproduction rate, remember they talk about the average American home with 2.4 kids), and 80 generations since Jesus' time, Jesus and Mary M. would have about 60,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 descendants.

Since there are only about 6,000,000,000 people on earth now, that means w're ALL, every one of us, their descendants thousands of times over.

And you thought you so special.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 12:56 am
Is this person for real?

Lord 'elp us!

"yes?"

"Sorry?"

"You asked for Lord Ellpus, I was merely replying"

"What? You mean I'm typing to myself?"

"Looks like it, old boy"

"D'you think they'll think we're a bit barmy?"

"We?"

"Sorry?"

"You said "we".....there's only one of us"

"Now I'm confused"

"YOU'RE confused, I thought it was the guy who though that the Da Vinci novel was indeed factual"

"Isn't he the fellow that chopped off his ear?"

"That's the one"

"Well, how could he write a book, with only one ear?"

"Eh?"...................................
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 01:05 am
"I've just looked it up...you're wrong"

"Who is?"

"You are....it wasn't Da Vinci, it was Van Gogh"

"He wrote a book? I thought he was a Dutch transport worker"

"No, that's Van Driver. Van Gogh had only one ear"

"What? Like Da Vinci you mean? Bloody coincidence, that"

"Da Vinci was complete in the ear department. That's why he composed such good music"

"What, like Beethoven, you mean?"

"Exactly"

"Time for some tea, coming to join me?"

"OK"................
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 01:24 am
Aaah! That's better!

A large mug of Darjeeling wakes up the brain and brings everything into focus. I now realise that I have had another bout of A2K loneliness. This often occurs, first thing in the morning.

Sometimes, I am the only one in the bloody place, apart from the odd fellow Brit, Aussie or maybe the occasional American who has had too much coffee and can't sleep.
One feels like shouting "YOO-HOO....IS THERE ANYONE THERE?" ..and that's when the problem starts, when I reply to myself.

I'm not the only one doing this, I may add. Sometimes, I stray into a heated debate that dlowan is having with herself. On other occasions, it's Material Girl, or msolga.

The solution would seem to be that Craven should insist, yes insist, that a certain number of American A2Ker's remain awake, in order to provide adequate stimulation to those of us who may be in need.

I shall write to him when he wakes up.

I said, I will write to him when he wakes up.......

"YOO-HOO...IS THERE ANYONE THERE?"
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 05:03 am
Look, the Da Vinci Code is a fictional book that is based on flawed research by Leigh, Bateing and Lincoln.

Logically, the blood line lineage story as depicted in the Da Vinci Code does not make sense.

Say Christ were to survive, which is possible, seeing as he supposedly died on the Cross long before you're supposed to (he should have lasted a lot longer than just the six hours. The other prisoners did. That's why the Romans had to break their legs). Say that reports of Joseph of Aramaethea bringing aloe to Jesus' tomb (which are healing plants and generally not ones that are used on the dead) are true.

Let's say that Christ did survive and that his lineage did survive.

The last thing they would do is go west. West is where the Empire is. That's where Rome is. By going West, they're heading straight towards the people that had ordered Jesus' death.

They would have gone east along the Silk Road. And yes, we do actually see someone called Issa whom was born in that region, whom was taken to India in his early life by three wise men and whom went back. This Issa is buried in India in the traditional Jewish orientation of I think west-east (or is it north-south).

Issa also happens to have scars on his feet that suggested he survived crucifixion.

However, the Issa=Jesus Hypothesis only has that much going for it. It's still a lot more than the Da Vinci Code, but we cannot for sure say that Issa=Jesus, despite them having the same name.

Because let's face, Jesus is a Romanisation. The closest thing would be Jesa and the J would be prounounced like an I/Y.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 05:20 am
Not me. The DNA test showed me to be a descendant of Moses and some Egyptian Queen-type person. Go figure. I didn't even know I had ancestors from that part of the world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 06:46 am
While I fully believe it was possible for Jesus to have been married and had kids, there isn't proof that he did.

And an online DNA test? You do know what a DNA test is, right?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 06:51 am
Theres no proof that he existed at all!!!!

I love the idea that Jesus was married and had kids, why is everybody so against it?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 06:53 am
Heres a question-Who here has read the entire original Bible and believed everything in it?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:02 am
material girl wrote:
Heres a question-Who here has read the entire original Bible and believed everything in it?

An even better question would be, "Who here has read the entire Original Bible?"
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:02 am
Since I don't know Aramaic, Hebrew or Greek (The first transcribed bibles), I couldn't say. And since the very first "bibles" were orally relayed, I really can't tell.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:47 am
An even better question would be, even if you do sequence someone's DNA what are you going to compare it with? No one I know has a sample of Christ's DNA.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:52 am
Bella Dea wrote:
And since the very first "bibles" were orally relayed, I really can't tell.

So it could be a case of chinese whispers.

My only point is that I started to read the Bible when I was younger and there were was a bit in it that I hoped wasnt soemthing I, or anyone would have to live by.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:32 am
Oh! You found me! I thought I had kept well hidden.

It would be fun to get together with the gang and tell stories about the old days. "Papa" was such a cornball - that whole "got your nose" and pulling shekels out of our ears. Let me know when the reunion takes place!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:39 am
Laughing

Wolf, isn't the idea not that Jesus survived, but that Mary Magdalene was already pregnant and/ or had already borne children? (I read the book, but as escapist fluff, and the "retaining content of escapist fluff" compartment of my brain is rather small, I'm afraid...)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 09:41 am
DNA...... Do Not Alphabetize? Drive No Automobiles? Drink No Alcohol?
0 Replies