Clock/Timer Not Working - Rainsoft Amazon System AMC50CT60H2

justalurker

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 10:49 pm
Gary Slusser wrote:
Yeah I was talking about the saying; the teacher is only as good as the pupil.

The pupil is only as good (or as bad) as the teacher. When the teacher lacks skill and the information is suspect then the pupil learns the teacher's shortcomings and innacurate information. When the teacher has skill and the information is sound not only does the student learn the content but they also learn how to learn.

My wife's unwavering and constant support is but one of her many fine qualities and I consider myself blessed to have met her. We've been happily married for 20 years. Thanks for asking.

You compared me to an (your?) ex-wife, I only followed up on that personal attack you directed at me. When you can't make your point with facts you lower your mind into the gutter, make personal attacks, and drag family into the post. What's next? You gonna treat the forum to a couple well placed "yo mamas"? What are you, 10 years old? You've done it before and there's no reason to expect you to stop even though it has gotten you banned from other forums.

Thing is Gary, you don't know where to draw the line either in business or on a forum. Calling people stupid and rip-offs, demeaning their decisions of consumers (while knowing LITTLE to NOTHING about them), and insulting someone's family simply because they have another point of view than you just makes it easy for people to see how you truly are and how wise it is for them to avoid you.

There is little to nothing that you sell that is not available from many other sellers who act professionaly, provide the service(?) one can from thousands of miles away, and at the same (and often lower) prices than you do. People dealing with those sellers won't have to risk angering you and then having to endure rude, childish, and insensitive comments about them and their family members from you on other people's forums.

I bought a water softener from you. It was a mistake doing so. The fault was entirely mine and I learned a lot from that experience. I have learned considerably more in the 3 years since then. I help others to not make the same mistake I did and they tell me they appreciate my efforts.

And repeating the offer I've made you before, you can have your softener back anytime you want. Just send a full refund (in the form of a US Postal money order, not that I don't trust you) and then issue a UPS call tag.
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:53 pm
There ya go, telling me what I did wrong, correcting me and then changing the subject and going back to something from 2003-2005!

Now to me that's just like an angry selfish revenge driven ex wife.... and you stalk me from forum to forum so you can go on like this.
0 Replies

justalurker

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 08:14 pm
Gary Slusser wrote:
There ya go, telling me what I did wrong, correcting me and then changing the subject

You should be told when you do wrong since it seems that you have no idea that you do it (highly unlikely) or just don't care that you do it (most likely). Anyone reading this thread or most any of your posts can easily recognize that you are the pathological thread hijacker and changer of subject, not I or anyone else.

Responding to your personal attack point by point is not changing the subject.

Gary Slusser wrote:
Now to me that's just like an angry selfish revenge driven ex wife

You have me at a disadvantage as I have no experience with an "ex-wife".

Gary Slusser wrote:
.... and you stalk me from forum to forum

Not true. Some of the forums I frequent you were banned from long ago.

Gary Slusser wrote:
so you can go on like this.

You just bring that out in everyone.

So, you don't want your softener back?
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:15 am
Yes I have a lot of experience you don't have. Like 27+ years in direct sales to residential and commercial customers with 20 years in water treatment on well water. BTW, I don't think you've ever lived with your well and I see you giving well owners a bunch of wrong advice when it comes to their need for water treatment.

Now I expect you'll deny that and go on' on about how I am this'n that blah blah blah rather than trying to learn anything from my critique of your advice.

As I've told you, send me the picture of your garage showing me your softener isn't there and a picture of the same softener being used as a door stop in your buddy's shed and then we'll talk. But I gotta tell ya, I think anyone that's unemployed and takes a good softener and gives it away to hold a shed door open is probably living off his wife's income and/or at tax payers' expense. I won't be enabling that person's lifestyle anytime soon.

IIRC she's a teacher. I admire her to be able to live with you for 20 years and I also pity her when she disagrees or attempts to discuss a difference of opinion on anything with you. I see you treat anyone that disagrees with you the same way you treat me.... but especially women, they really light your fire and you get nasty very quickly with no hesitation.
0 Replies

justalurker

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:03 pm
Gary Slusser wrote:
Yes I have a lot of experience you don't have. Like 27+ years in direct sales to residential and commercial customers with 20 years in water treatment on well water.

More opening your mouth to change feet... I specifically commented on my lack of experience with ex-wives and deferred to you in that arena since you brought it up.

Seeing how you treat people in forums I have no doubt that you could drive a wife into becoming an angry revenge driven ex-wife and she'd deserve every cent she got from you when she left.

Gary Slusser wrote:
As I've told you, send me the picture of your garage showing me your softener isn't there and a picture of the same softener being used as a door stop in your buddy's shed and then we'll talk. But I gotta tell ya, I think anyone that's unemployed and takes a good softener and gives it away to hold a shed door open is probably living off his wife's income and/or at tax payers' expense. I won't be enabling that person's lifestyle anytime soon.

IIRC she's a teacher. I admire her to be able to live with you for 20 years and I also pity her when she disagrees or attempts to discuss a difference of opinion on anything with you.

"and then we'll talk"? All you do is talk and insult and attack. You have a chronic case of oral hemmoroids and your word is worthless.

You don't think and you don't know. I'm not unemployed, my wife is not a teacher, and we pay our taxes. You have me confused with another customer you bullied, insulted and antagonized. Denny Crane=Gary Slusser... mad cow? Rolling Eyes

My wife is very happily married and when we do disagree I never insult her family members or call her stupid or accuse her of riping me off.

Gary Slusser wrote:
I see you treat anyone that disagrees with you the same way you treat me....

Pretty much everyone I see on the forums act civil and respectful and are considerate but you are the exception on forum after forum. I treat you the way you treat me. You have earned the treatment your receive from me by your actions and your words. Everything I say about you is absolutely true and I respond in kind when attacked. I've never seen anyone so hell bent on starting a fight and so quick to regress into childish name calling and insults. Back in school we used to stuff kids like you into a locker and let them simmer for a couple periods. Perhaps a time-out is in order?

Gary Slusser wrote:
but especially women, they really light your fire and you get nasty very quickly with no hesitation.

I have no idea where that came from, but I do admit that one woman in particular really does light my fire and I married her :wink: . You really should go back on your meds Gary.

Gary, we can go on like this forever wasting someone else's bandwidth but it's getting old. You attack and I defend and counter attack. The people who read these threads know the truth.

How about we make a deal? You leave me out of your posts and stop insulting my family and I won't post what a mean, rude, irascible, egotistical, arrogant, unprofessional, and self-important person you are... you can continue to make those points for me in your posts.

Besides, shouldn't you be watching the road and minding your own forum?
0 Replies

Gary Slusser

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:31 pm
Yep, just like a selfish revenge driven angry ex wife.... that was not responsible for any part of her failed marriage and... to listen to her, didn't get anywhere near what she should.

Now years later she's still in total denial she's still going on'on about it and scheming her revenge and posting on forums about HIM!!.

She always has to have the last word too...
0 Replies

waterdoc

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 01:49 pm
I have approx 12 of the 24 volt 60hz 1/30RPM for rainsoft softners timer motors 59$ pluse 12$ shipping my email is [email protected] phone# 352 583 5321 PRIORITY HOME SERVICES

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 02:11 pm
@waterdoc,
Can you post a picture of the motors and do you have and repair parts for the brass valves?

Thanks!
0 Replies