Are blondes more attractive?

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:48 am
material girl wrote:

Ed Norton, would you say he was blonde?

Ed Norton? I dunno, never saw him without his hat.

http://www.space-debris.com/com_carney_norton.jpg
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:34 am
Will you stop using my photo without permission?!

And who's this Art Carney guy who scribbled all over it?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:38 am
Are blonds more attractive?

Let me check my Sweetiepie Girl's hair color, and i'll get back to you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:42 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Will you stop using my photo without permission?!

And who's this Art Carney guy who scribbled all over it?

Let's hear you address the ball blacksmith....

THAT is one of the all time funniest routines in the world....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:46 am
Hello Ball ! ! !

Of all the schtick in the Carney/Gleason repertoire, that one has always stayed with me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:51 am
Setanta wrote:
Hello Ball ! ! !

Of all the schtick in the Carney/Gleason repertoire, that one has always stayed with me.

That, and when Ed was sleep walking.... calling out....

"Luluuuuuuuuu.......Luluuuuuuuuuuuuu" Laughing
nimh

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 02:24 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Press "the band" button.

Not the one who is second from the left, but any of the others is FIIIIIINE!

http://www.thecorrswebsite.com/index2.htm

Hhmmmmmm cant disagree there ... Caroline's my type ... <sighs> ... though Andrea's got the best dress... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 01:55 am
What do you guys think about blue or green hair? Smile
0 Replies

ODanggItssTara

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 03:37 pm
Im a blonde. But i dyed my hair brown. and more guys come after me... so i would thing Brunettes are.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 05:58 pm
@Ray,
Ray wrote:

Are blondes more attractive?

No.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:04 pm
@Ray,
Ray wrote:
Are blondes more attractive? [...] What do you think?

I personally don't feel more attracted to blondes, except when I live in places where there are no (or very few) blondes. Which brings me to a theory I have: I think a significant component of attraction is rarity (which explains the attraction to diamonds over glass fairly well) and in most of the world blondes are rarer than non-blondes.
sozobe

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:17 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I was just talking about this at my HS reunion. I grew up in Minneapolis, where dark-haired, olive-skinned people are (were anyway) rarer than blonde, blue-eyed people. It definitely got me attention back in the day.
elizzard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 10:59 am
@Ray,
No blondes arent more attractive, thats the dumbest things I've ever heard! How can you take the ugliest person in the world, put blonde hair on them, compare them to Angelina Jolie, and say theyre hotter than angelina jolie because they have blonde hair? That just doesnt make sense.
0 Replies

NiceBB

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 08:17 pm
I am blonde educated, friendly, happy, sexy etc. Why would this bother someone? I just do not understand why people have animosity towards "pretty" girls especially blondes.
I have had brunettes say to my face "I'm glad I gave you a chance....I thought you were one of those "pretty girls"..." That is when I realized why I had so many guy friends. Women are so insecure.
Honestly I like to have fun A LOT and I tend to let things roll off of my shoulders. Also I think it is better to work smarter then harder (is that a blonde thing??? Lol). I think if there is an attraction to someone then if your available and their available then explore it, despite their hair color. I will say as far as hair goes I don't have to wax as much as my brunette friends.... Honestly I do have a VERY high sex drive. I'm just wired that way. I don't know if that has much to do with my hair color but lot's of blondes I know are very physical.
I have a redheaded husband and they are fiery, so I see the attraction there Smile YUMMY. Also my sister is a red head, both my parents are blonde...
0 Replies

NiceBB

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 08:22 pm
@sozobe,
I'm from MN. There are a lot of blondes there....so what is your opinion on this matter?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 08:28 pm
for me yes...redheads come second. Sometimes I am attracted to jet black hair but normally the browns and blacks do nothing for me.

My wife is a strawberry blond, which she lightens up with blond hair dye.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 09:26 am
@Chai,
I loved it whenever he and Jackie were just starting to do something - play pool, or even eat a meal, for instance...

Ed would go through all those chicken-necking, OCD false start-moves, until Gleason would finally bellow "WILL YOU...!!!!"

classic. makes me laugh ever-time.
0 Replies

manel

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 06:00 pm
@snood,
cock
snood

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 09:12 pm
@manel,
huh?
0 Replies