Sword Fighting, RP

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:46 pm
Sweet logo! That's a Mad Cat, right? Always one of my favorites.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:21 am
Indeed that is. Arguably the most feared 'Mech in the game. Not mine, but that's just me.
http://gallery.mcneel.com/fullsize/madcat.jpg

That logo in my last post is the official 20th Anniversary logo of BattleTech, by the way. Kinda cool.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 02:56 am
Whoa! So out of depth now...

It was for the starwars one by the way, but also An Evolved World....

And I'm a bounty hunter (Oh and Jedi Master...but...) so it was an actual sword as my weapon, not a lightsaber as some people might conclude from that...Just thought I'd say...
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 10:25 am
If it's in the Star Wars universe, you can really use any swordfighting technique you want. That's the beauty of having a game set in a whole universe. Unlimited possibilities. And when you get into the lightsaber fighting, there is a Star Wars book out there with a chapter dedicated to the forms of lightsaber combat.
Never heard of An Evolved World. I'll have to Google that and see what it is.
Yeah, we got off topic. Badly. Sorry. Someone gets me going about BattleTech, I can talk about it all day.
0 Replies

theinvertedstar

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 03:47 pm
The best thing to do is go out side with a friend get fake weapons and fight, if you need to, get books. THis will give you a feel of how to block and how to attack, what works what doesn't. Read mangas and books to see how people are creative in making "SUPER" attacks or creative ones. Also playing fighting video games will help, not with blocks but attacks. Be creative
0 Replies

DemonessVia

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:46 pm
alright. it also depends on what kind of fight you do. if you need style, such as T2 or H4 etc...makes it a little harder but not much.
i do style and am learning to speed up my reactions and attacks. depends whether or not they NEED you to add detail, have a min. amount of words, etc.
0 Replies