Delay calls it quits

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 12:50 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Setanta wrote:
In keeping with my policy of noting that i have done so, this is to inform the readers that i've reported the two posts in which Finn marshalled the strongest rhetorical weapons in his arsenal, and called other members childish names.

This is too funny.

Then why are you the only one laughing?

Perhaps I am the only one who gets it. You've proven, repeatedly and in conjunction with so many many issues, that you do not.

Love your new icon, by the way. Erotic images of international models are so vastly more pleasing than downright scary photos of actual posters.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 09:03 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

My bet is that Dem operatives are not happy about this news.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope you aren't betting the farm...or in your case, the trailer?

Thank you Roxy: You, as a major A2K Lefty, have gone on record as having nothing but disdain for lower class Americans: folks who reside in trailors, [sic] and, as a result, are a pathetic hypocrite.

You stupid twit.

Wasn't this little man just posting about reporting my and Anon's posts as TOS violations? So have you mortgaged the double-wide to bet against a Dem victory in 2006 yet or not?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 09:12 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Setanta wrote:
I don't know the boundaries of Delay's district, but if it includes voters who formerly elected conservative Democrats, then a Republican as his replacement would not necessarily be a shoe-in. I suspect that is not the case, though, as the old crook was already in office when the hijinks started.

http://nationalatlas.gov/printable/images/preview/congdist/TX22_109.gif

Wow, I had no idea that this district was so jerrymandered. Delay even managed to have that area in the Souhteast cut. That are encompasses NASA and it's employees who would be much more inclined to vote Dem than people in, say Sugarland or Rosenburg. I wonder what the percentage of black voters are in Texas Cong 22? Very low, I reckon. How can anyone justify cutting out thst Southeast corriodor? It is now completely isolated by the bay and Cong 22.

If the Dems manage to grab this seat, this would be an enormous pickup. Anyway, the country and our system of government are far better off with Delay out of Congress and facing jail rather than the voters.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 10:03 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Love your new icon, by the way. Erotic images of international models are so vastly more pleasing than downright scary photos of actual posters.

Yes I know, I recall that you once posted an actual mage of yourself. I would call it nauseating rather than scary though, since there is abslolutely zero chance of ever having to interact with you personally. But it did make me extremely nauseous, please don't ever do it again.

Thanks.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 04:47 pm
I get it now. You are turned on by the hideous, and you think everyone else is, too.

How you can comment on anyone else's appearance is beyond rational explanation.

<shudder>

<woooo. got the hibbie jibbies>
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:50 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

My bet is that Dem operatives are not happy about this news.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope you aren't betting the farm...or in your case, the trailer?

Thank you Roxy: You, as a major A2K Lefty, have gone on record as having nothing but disdain for lower class Americans: folks who reside in trailors, [sic] and, as a result, are a pathetic hypocrite.

You stupid twit.

Wasn't this little man just posting about reporting my and Anon's posts as TOS violations? So have you mortgaged the double-wide to bet against a Dem victory in 2006 yet or not?

No, you man-thing twit, it was your pal Setanta who announced with considerable pride that he had reported my postings to the A2K Uberlords.

Thanks for that slow pitch softball you stupid twit.

Roxy, by all means join the fray, but at least come equipped.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:56 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Yes I know, I recall that you once posted an actual mage of yourself. I would call it nauseating rather than scary though, since there is abslolutely zero chance of ever having to interact with you personally. But it did make me extremely nauseous, please don't ever do it again.

Thanks.

The Big Lie at work.

I have never used an icon that reflected my actual image.

You are either delussional or a liar (or, more likely, both).

You stupid, lying twit.

(Here comes the lock down!)
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 11:01 am
Update, finn.

He said he was leaving because we're too mean.

Yep, another "I'm Leaving A2K thread."

Be on the look out for Chrrissee #9. Wonder who'll spot him first....

It's Adios Amigos.

Brace yourself for astonishing hypocrisy and pathetic transference.

LOL!!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 12:42 am
Lash wrote:
Update, finn.

He said he was leaving because we're too mean.

Yep, another "I'm Leaving A2K thread."

Be on the look out for Chrrissee #9. Wonder who'll spot him first....

It's Adios Amigos.

Brace yourself for astonishing hypocrisy and pathetic transference.

LOL!!!

Chrisee's next incarnation will be obvious, and just, marginally, sharp enough to engender responses. However, he/she will be the same A2K equivalent of a 50 mph fastball down the middle of the plate.

When next he/she surfaces, I resolve to resist the easy.

As he/she is so reliably obnoxious, it will be a difficult resolution to meet, but I shall try.

It's peculiar that the few leftist voices really worth a substantive response are, nominally, European. Where are the American Lefties we can sock on the jaw?
0 Replies